Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 12 September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦PM Modi launches farmers’ pension scheme
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 12 September launched a pension scheme for farmers from Jharkhand.
- Under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana’, farmers between 18 and 40 years of age will get Rs 3,000 monthly pension after reaching 60 years.
- The scheme has an outlay of Rs 10,774 crore for the next three years.
- All small and marginal farmers who are currently between 18 to 40 years can apply for the scheme.
♦Haryana Govt launches two insurance schemes for traders
- “Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana” and “Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beema Yojana”
- State government on 11 September launched two insurance schemes for registered small and medium traders in an apparent bid to woo voters.
- Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched “Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana” and “Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beema Yojana”
- Benefit: from ₹5 lakh to ₹25 lakh would be provided to the traders on the basis of their turnover to compensate the loss of their stock caused due to fire, theft, flood and earthquake and damage to furniture and other goods.
Note: About Haryana
- Capital: Chandigarh
- Governor: Satyadev Narayan Arya
- Chief minister: Manohar Lal Khattar
♦Srivilliputtur ‘palkova’ set to get GI tag
- The famous Srivilliputtur palkova, a sweet made from cow milk and sugar, is set to get the Geographical Indication (GI) tag from the Geographical Indications Registry in Chennai.
- “We have not received any objections against this product till date. We will be granting the GI certification to it on September 10.
Banking and Financial
♦Mahindra partners with Salesforce for digital transformation in customer experience
- Mahindra & Mahindra today announced its partnership with global customer relationaship management (CRM) firm Salesforce to digitise the customer experience value chain. This will be a unique digital transformation in the Indian automobile industry.
- Mahindra has embarked on a digital transformation journey to deliver an industry-leading connected customer experience, connected employees experience and an intelligent dealer engagement.
♦Retail inflation high to 10-month high of 3.21% in August
- Retail inflation high to a 10-month high of 3.21% in August mainly due to higher prices of food items like meat and fish, vegetables and pulses, government data showed on September 12.
- Inflation based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) stood at 3.15% in July and 69% in August 2018. The previous high was 3.38% in October 2018.
- Inflation in the food basket was 99%, up from 2.36% in July.
- Inflation in meat and fish basket was 8.51%, pulses and products 6.94% and vegetables 6.9%.
♦Industrial output growth down to 4.3% in July
- India’s industrial production growth slowed to 4.3% in July, dragged mainly by manufacturing sector’s poor show, according to a government data released on Thursday.
- Factory output, as measured by the Index of Industrial Production (IIP), had expanded 6.5% in July 2018.
- The industrial output growth was recorded at 1.2% in June and 4.6% in May this year.
♦P K Mishra is new principal secy to PM, P K Sinha appointed principal advisor
- Pramod Kumar Mishra has been appointed the new principal secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Mishra was the additional principal secretary to the prime minister and was holding the rank of a Cabinet minister.
- Former cabinet secretary P K Sinha has been appointed the principal advisor to the PM.
- Sinha was last month appointed as Officer on Special Duty (OSD) in the PMO.
♦UAE honour First Class Order of Zayed II on Ambassador Navdeep Suri
- UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has bestowed the First Class Order of Zayed II award on Ambassador, Navdeep Singh Suri in recognition of his efforts during his tenure and his contribution to the development and strengthening of friendly relations and co-operation between the two friendly countries.
- It is a rare honour given to any diplomat.Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, presented the Order to the Ambassador in Abu Dhabi.
Note: About UAE
- Currency: United Arab Emirates dirham
- Capital: Abu Dhabi
- UAE President: Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
♦Indo-Thailand Joint Military Exercise Maitree – 2019
- Joint Military Exercise MAITREE-2019 between India and Thailand will be conducted at Foreign Training Node, Umroi (Meghalaya) from 16-29 Sep 2019.
- Aims: Share experience gained during various counter terrorism operations in their respective countries.
- Exercise MAITREE is an annual training event which is being conducted alternatively in Thailand and India since 2006.
Note: About Thailand
- Currency: Thai baht
- Capital: Bangkok
- Thailand prime minister: Prayut Chan-o-cha
♦Second Scorpene class submarine NS Khanderi to be commissioned into the Indian Navy
- Indian Navy’s second Scorpene class submarine INS Khanderi will be commissioned on September 28, 2019, while a stealth guided-missile frigate under Project P-17A which is a follow-up of the Shivalik class (Project 17 class) will be launched into the sea for trials. The first submarine of the Scorpene class is INS Kalvari which was commissioned into the Indian Navy on December 14, 2017.
- The submarines have been designed by French company Naval Group (formerly DCNS) and manufactured at Mumbai’s Mazagon Dock Limited.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here