Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 13 August 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦RPF Launches “Operation Number Plate” across Indian Railways
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) of Indian Railways launched a Special Drive with a Code Name – Operation “Number Plate” to identify and verify all vehicles parked in Railway premises, circulating area, parkings and even in the ‘No Parking’ areas for longer duration. It was launched under the direction of DG/RPF, Sh. Arun Kumar with active cooperation of the Local Police and Commercial Department of Railways.
♦Minister of State for Housing & Urban Hardeep Puri launches Swachh Survekshan be conducted in Jan 2020
- Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Housing & Urban Affairs launched the Swachh Survekshan 2020 (SS 2020), the Swachh Survekshan 2020 Toolkit, SBM Water PLUS Protocol and Toolkit, Swachh Nagar – an integrated waste management app and AI enabled mSBM App were also launched.
- The Swachh Survekshan 2020 Toolkit launched by the Hon’ble Minister contains the detailed survey methodology and component indicators with scores to help cities to prepare themselves for the survey.
Banking and Financial
♦Anurag Adlakha join as chief financial officer YES Bank
- Yes Bank announced the appointment of Anurag Adlakha as chief financial officer (CFO) replace Raj Ahuja. He will continue to report to Chief Executive Officer Ravneet Gill. Ahuja will now be in charge of strategy, planning and functions of the bank. Adlakha was earlier senior group president and head of financial management & strategy.
♦Retail inflation eases marginally to 3.15% in July
- Central Statistics Office (CSO), data release ,Retail inflation eased marginally in July to 15% over the previous month despite costlier food items, said a government data released on August 13 evening.
- The retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI) was 18% in June and 4.17% in July 2018.
♦EnKash launches India’s first corporate credit card for SMEs
- EnKash, a card focused Fin-tech startup, today has launched the EnKash “Freedom Card”, India’s FIRST Corporate Credit Card for SMEs / MSMEs and Startups.
- The card offers a short duration revolving credit limit for companies to fulfil all business payments including but not limited to supplier payments, travel & entertainment expenses, utility payments, digital and cloud payments and other business expenses.
♦Army Launches ‘Mission Reach Out’ in Jammu and Kashmir
- The Army has launched “Mission Reach Out” in Jammu to ensure basic necessities and essential services are available in the region post the abrogation of the provisions of Article 370 and reorganisation of Jammu and Kashmir.
- A high level “Mission Reach Out” conference to review the prevalent situation in the region was held in the Nagrota Military Station on Saturday which was chaired by White Knight Corps Commander Lt Gen Paramjit Singh, they said.
♦MoU Between Indian Navy and CIAL
- A Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) between Naval Air Enclave (NAE), Kochi and Cochin International Airport Limited(CIAL) was signed on 08 Aug 19 in a formal function held at CIAL. Captain Satish Kumar S, Officer-in- Charge, NAE and Shri ACK Nair, Airport Director CIAL, signed the document on behalf of both organisations.
- Aim-connection with commencement of naval air operations from the NAE, a naval aviation facility comprising an independent dispersal, aircraft hangar, administrative building and taxy track, located on the northwest side of CIAL. Military aircraft would use the CIAL runway for take off and landing and the NAE taxy track for proceeding to and from the dispersal / hangar.
Book and Author
♦Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar: Sridevi’s life story
- Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar, Approved by Boney Kapoor, the book will be written by author and screenwriter Satyarth Nayak and will be published under the Ebury Press imprint of Penguin Random House in October 2019.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|