Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 15 July 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦TikTok partners with National Skill Development Corporation
- Short video platform Tik Tok announced on Monday that it has partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to support skill development in India and celebrate World Youth Skills Day 2019.
- Tik Tok said as part of the collaboration, NSDC (@skillindiaofficial) has joined TikTok to leverage the platform to educate TikTok’s over 200 million users, including first-time Internet users in India about the ongoing government-driven skill development programs and vocational training opportunities in the country through an in-app campaign #Skills4All.
Banking and Financial
♦RBI imposes penalty of Rs 7 crore on State Bank of India
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a penalty of Rs 7 crore on State Bank of India for non-compliance with its directions.
- RBI has slapped the fine as the country’s largest lender failed to comply with the following directions- (i) Income Recognition and Asset Classification (IRAC) norms (ii) code of conduct for opening and operating current accounts and reporting of data on Central Repository of Information on Large Credits (CRILC), and (iii) fraud risk managem and classification and reporting of frauds.
Note- About SBI
- Chairperson: Rajnish Kumar
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1 July 1955
♦Goa New Deputy CM Chandrakant Kavlekar
- The four new ministers inducted into the Goa cabinet will be allotted portfolios on Monday, Chief Minister Pramod Sawant said on Sunday. Chandrakant Kavlekar, who was the Leader of the Opposition, will be designated as Deputy Chief Minister, Mr. Sawant told reporters.
- Days after 10 Congress MLAs in Goa joined the BJP, Mr. Sawant on Saturday reshuffled his cabinet, dropping three members of the ally, Goa Forward Party (GFP), and an Independent legislator as ministers.
- Michael Lobo, who resigned as Deputy Speaker of the Goa Assembly, and three of the 10 MLAs who joined the BJP — Chandrakant Kavlekar, Jeniffer Monserratte, Philip Neri Rodrigues — were sworn in as ministers on Saturday.
Note- About Goa
- Chief minister: Pramod Sawant
- Capital: Panaji
♦Kalraj Mishra Appointed Himachal Pradesh Governor
- Senior BJP leader Kalraj Mishra was Monday appointed as the Governor of Himachal Pradesh, replacing Acharya Devvrat, who has been transferred and appointed as the Governor of Gujarat.
- A Rashtrapati Bhavan press communique said the appointments of Kalraj Mishra and Acharya Devvrat will come into effect from the dates they assume charge of their respective offices.
♦Acharya Devvrat appointed Governor of Gujarat
- “Acharya Devvrat, Governor of Himachal Pradesh is transferred and appointed as the Governor of Gujarat,”. The appointments will take effect from the dates the leader assume charge of their respective offices.
- The Championships, Wimbledon, commonly known as Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament in the world. It has been held at the All England Club in Wimbledon, London, since 1877 and is played on outdoor grass courts. The Championships, Wimbledon (2019) was the 133rd edition of the tournament.
Wimbledon 2019 Winners & Runners List
|Men(Single)||Novak Djokovic (Serbia)||Roger Federer (Switzerland)|
|Women(Single)||Simona Halep (Romania)||Serena Williams (USA)|
|Men (Double)||Juan Sebastián Cabal (Colombia)||Nicolas Mahut (France)|
|Robert Farah (Colombia)||Édouard Roger-Vasselin (France)|
|Women(Double)||Hsieh Su-wei (Chinese Taipei)||Gabriela Dabrowski (Canada)|
|Barbora Strýcová (Czech Republic )||Xu Yifan (China)|
|Mixed (Doubles)||Ivan Dodig (Croatia)||Robert Lindstedt (Sweden)|
|Latisha Chan (Chinese Taipei)||Jeļena Ostapenko ( Latvia)|
♦Lewis Hamilton wins record sixth British Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton took a record sixth British Grand Prix victory in a thrilling race featuring a crash between Max Verstappen and Sebastian Vettel.
- Battles throughout the field created a dramatic race – by far the best of the year so far – as Hamilton benefited from a safety-car period to take a lead he never lost after Valtteri Bottas had held back an early attack from his Mercedes team-mate.
♦England ICC World Cup title 2019, First Time
- England lifted the ICC Cricket World Cup Trophy 2019 at the Lord’s cricket stadium in London. England defeated New Zealand with more number of boundaries in the Super Over thriller in the grand finale of ICC Cricket World Cup Trophy 2019.
- Player of the tournament: Kane Williamson (New Zealand).
- Player of the Match Award: Ben Stokes (England).
- Highest run scorer of the tournament: Rohit Sharma (India).
- Highest wicket taker of the tournament: Mitchell Starc (Australia).
- Note- About ICC
- Chairperson: Shashank Manohar Trending
- Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- CEO: Manu Sawhney
- Founded: 15 June 1909
♦15Th July World Youth Skills Day
- The United Nations, at its General Assembly in November 2014, declared 15 July as World Youth Skills Day. WorldSkills is proud to be part of a global recognition and promotion of skills.
- Join us using the hashtag #wysd2019 so we can see all your activities and events.
- During the week of 15 July, in celebration of World Youth Skills Day, WorldSkills will have exhibition space at the United Nations High-level Political Forum at the New York headquarters.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|