Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 19 November 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Rythu Mitra mobile app was launched to serve farmers
- Telangana Finance Minister T Harish Rao and Agriculture Minister Singireddy Niranjan Reddy launched Rythu Mitra, an exclusive mobile application on 17 November 2019.
- Benefit: Farmers can get advices and guidance from experts and agriculture extension officers (AEOs). They can also access information regarding government schemes, subsidies, and other kinds of government assistance being extended to the farm sector.
Note: About Telangana
- Capital: Hyderabad
- Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao
♦India ranked 59th in the 2019 IMD World Talent Ranking
- Switzerland topped the 2019 IMD World Talent Ranking. India ranked 59 on the global annual list of 63 countries. The list was released by the Swiss-based International Institute for Management Development (IMD).
Banking and Financial
♦ADB to provide USD 91 million loan for Vijayanagara Channel
- The Centre and Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed an agreement to extend 91 million US dollar loan to modernize the Vijayanagara Channel Irrigation Systems and prepare river basin management plans in the Krishna river basin.
- It will help improve irrigation water use efficiency and contribute to improving sustainable water security in Karnataka.
Note: About ADB
- Headquarters: Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Founded: 19 December 1966
♦ICICI Lombard partners with Fino to offer sachet based insurance products
- ICICI Lombard has been partnering with Fino Payments Bank to offer non-life insurance solutions to its customers since 2017. As part of this association, ICICI Lombard has introduced several innovative insurance solutions that complement Fina’s technology enabled platforms and harness its customer reach.
- Some of these offerings include Hospicash that provide customers the means to cover their loss of income, especially in the case of migrant workers, if they are hospitalized.
♦NCAER pegs India’s FY20 GDP growth at 4.9%
- The National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) has pegged India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth for 2019-20 at 4.9 per cent, the lowest among the recent forecasts by rating agencies, multilateral institutions, research firms, and government institutions.
- “India is experiencing a decline in growth, which is sharper than the global slowdown. The sharp decline in growth reflects a growth slowdown across virtually all sectors.
♦Lt Col Jyoti Sharma appointed as first female JAG officer
- Lieutenant Colonel Jyoti Sharma has been appointed as the Indian Army’s first female Judge Advocate General officer to be deployed on a foreign mission. She will be appointed as the military legal expert with the government of Seychelles.
- Main Role: Jyoti would be to update the government of Seychelles officials on the defence and military act.
♦Shreyasi Singh crowned National Champion in Women’s Trap
- Reigning Commonwealth Games champion Shreyasi Singh won the women’s Trap crown at the ongoing 63rd National Shooting Championship for shotgun events at the Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range (KSSR) here on 18th
- Shreyasi, representing Bihar, got the better of Rajeshwari Kumari of Punjab in the top final, which also had the likes of seasoned shooters Shagun Chowdhary and Seema Tomar among others.
♦Brazil won fourth U-17 Fifa world cup trophy in Brasilia
- The 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup was the 18th edition of the FIFA U-17 World Cup, the biennial international men’s youth football championship contested by the under-17 national teams of the member associations of FIFA. It was hosted by Brazil between 26 October and 17 November 2019.
- Brazil won their fourth U-17 World Cup title, winning 2–1 against Mexico in the final.
Note: About FIFA
- President: Gianni Infantino
- Headquarters: Zürich, Switzerland
- Founded at: Paris, France
- Founded: 21 May 1904
♦19th November: World Toilet Day
- Toilets save lives, because human waste spreads killer diseases. World Toilet Day is about inspiring action to tackle the global sanitation crisis.
- World Toilet Day is celebrated on 19th November every year. It’s all about inspiring action to tackle the global sanitation crisis and help achieve Sustainable Development Goal 6 (SDG 6), which promises sanitation for all by 2030. World Toilet Day 2019 is drawing attention to those people being left behind without sanitation.
- 2019 Theme: Leaving No One Behind
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here