Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 2nd & 3rd November 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦India, Uzbekistan sign three defence MoUs
- India and Uzbekistan on November 3 signed three Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) to enhance cooperation in military medicine and military education during the ongoing visit of Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
- First-ever India-Uzbekistan Joint Exercise “Dustlik 2019”.
- The bilateral exercise will be conducted from November 4 to 13 at Chirchiq Training Area near Tashkent and will be focused on counter-terrorism, an area in which “the two countries share a common concern”.
- “India has offered a concessional line of credit of $40 million for procurement of goods and services by Uzbekistan from India. The direct exchanges related to training, capacity building and education between the Armed Forces on both sides has also witnessed a significant upswing,”.
Note: About Uzbekistan
- Capital: Tashkent
- Currency: Uzbekistani soʻm
♦Mumbai, Hyderabad enter UNESCO Creative Cities list
- UNESCO has announced that Mumbai and Hyderabad have been included in its network of ‘Creative Cities’ on the occasion of World Cities Day 2019.
- Mumbai has been designated as Creative City of Films and Hyderabad a Creative City of Gastronomy.
- In India, Chennai and Varanasi are UNESCO cities of music while Jaipur is the City of Crafts and Folk Arts.
Note: About UNESCO
- Head: Audrey Azoulay
- Founded: 16 November 1945, London, United Kingdom
- Formation: 4 November 1945
International (Current Affairs)
♦Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended 16th Asean India Summit
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended 16th Asean India Summit in Bangkok, Kingdom of Thailand.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that India’s Act East policy is an important part of our Indo-Pacific vision & ASEAN lies at the core of it.
- Speaking while co-chairing the 16th ASEAN-India Summit with Thailand Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, PM Modi said the Line of Credit of 1 billion dollar extended by India would be beneficial in ensuring physical and digital connectivity.
Note: About Asean
- Members: Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), Laos
- Founded: 8 August 1967
- Headquarters: Jakarta, Indonesia
♦Madrid to host COP 25 in December
- The Spanish capital city of Madrid will host the UN Climate Change Conference (COP 25) from 2 to 13 December. The decision was taken following Chile’s stepping down as host for the event due to the ongoing street protests in the South American country.
- About Summit: The annual Conference of the Parties (COP) summit is a key event which allows representatives from around 200 nations to monitor and discuss the current situation of the world’s warming climate.
Banking and Financial
♦E-Stamp Counter launched at Tripura Gramin Bank in Agartala
- The Tripura Gramin Bank in collaboration with Stock Holdings Corporation of India Ltd. has launched an e-Stamp Counter at the Abhoynagar branch of Tripura Gramin Bank in Agartala.
- Benefit: Facilities will bring cent per cent transparency and will also save the hard-earned money of customers from forged vendors, who are involved with black-marketing of stamp papers.
♦Pepsico India wins US award for saving water
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on 1st November presented the prestigious Award for Corporate Excellence to Pepsico India for its efforts to save more than 17 billions of litres of water through community water programs and positively impacting thousands of community members.
- Established in 1999, the ACE recognizes US companies that promote and uphold high standards as responsible members of their communities where they do business.
♦28th Vyas Samman conferred on Leeladhar Jagoori
- The 28th Vyas Samman for the year 2018 was conferred on well known Hindi writer Leeladhar Jagoori at a function in New Delhi.
- Mr Jagoori has been chosen for the prestigious award for his poetry collection- Jitne Log Utne Prem.
- Renowned Author and Scholar Govind Mishra gave away the award to him.
- About Vyas Samman: The Vyas Samman, started in 1991, is given by K K Birla Foundation for an outstanding literary work in Hindi authored by an Indian citizen published during the last 10 years. It carries an award money of four lakh rupees along with a citation and plaque.
♦Rajinikanth to be honoured with special Icon of Golden Jubilee award at International Film Festival of India
- The 50th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will honour superstar Rajinikanth with a special Icon of Golden Jubilee award, Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar announced on 28th October.
- The festival will be held in Goa from November 20 to 28 with close to 250 films from various countries scheduled to be screened at the event.
♦New Chief Justices appointed to Madras, Patna, Madhya Pradesh High Courts
- The Central Government notified the appointment of new Chief Justices to the High Courts of Madras, Madhya Pradesh and Patna.
- All three Chief Justices are expected to take charge of their respective offices by November 13.
- Madras High Court- Chief Justice Amreshwar Pratap Sahi
- Madhya Pradesh High Court-Chief Justice AK Mittal
- Patna High Court-Chief Justice Sanjay Karol
♦South Africa won Rugby World Cup 2019
- The 2019 Rugby World Cup Final was a rugby union match played on 2 November 2019 at the International Stadium Yokohama in Yokohama, Japan. It marked the culmination of the 2019 Rugby World Cup and was played between England and South Africa, a rematch of the 2007 Rugby World Cup Final.
- The match saw South Africa claim their third Rugby World Cup title with a 32–12 victory.
♦Venus Records & Tapes Owner, Film Producer Champak Jain passed Away
- Champak Jain, owner of Venus Records & Tapes and United 7, passed away due to brain hemorrhage, as per reports. Jain was also a film producer, who was most famously known for backing Akshay Kumar-Saif Ali Khan’s Main Khiladi Tu Anari and Shah Rukh Khan-Aishwarya Rai’s Josh. Other details related to his demise are awaited.
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here