Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 21 November 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Census 2021 To Be Conducted In 16 Languages
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Nityanand Rai on 19th November said that Census 2021 will be conducted in 16 languages.
- Replying to a question regarding the use of the mobile app for Census 2021, he said, “During Census 2021, a mix mode approach is being adopted for data collection. Census will be conducted in two phases – House-listing and Housing Census from April to September 2020 and Population Enumeration during February 09-28, 2021.”
- The Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) has recommended an amount of 8754.23 crore for conducting Census 2021 in 16 languages.”
♦India and Finland sign an MoU for strengthening cooperation in the field of Tourism
- A Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, Government of Finland was signedon 21.11.2019 for strengthening cooperation in the field of Tourism.
- The MOU was signed by Shri Prahlad Singh Patel, Minister for Culture and Tourism (Independent Charge), Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Ministern for Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, Government of Finland Mr Timo Harakka.
Note: About Finland
- Capital: Helsinki
- Currency: Euro
Banking and Financial
♦RBI slaps Rs 1.75-crore penalty on Indian Bank for non-compliance
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a monetary penalty of a total of Rs 1.75 crore on Chennai-based Indian Bank for non-compliance with its various directions.
- The non-compliance included the opening of savings bank accounts of a co-operative society and non-adherence with directions on Know Your Customer (KYC)/Anti Money Laundering (AML) norms; window-dressing of balance sheet as on March 31, 2018, by loan disbursement amounting to Rs 508.28 crore; and delayed reporting of frauds.
Note: About Indian Bank
- Headquarters: Chennai
- CEO: Padmaja Chunduru
- Tagline: Your Own Bank
♦Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year 2019: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella tops
- Microsoft’s India-born Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella has occupied the top spot in Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year 2019 list, an annual compilation that also includes Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga and Arista head Jayshree Ullal.
|1||Satya Nadella (CEO, Mircrosoft)|
|2||Elizabeth Gaines (CEO, Fortescue Metals Group)|
|3||Brian Niccol (CEO, Chipotle Mexican Grill)|
|4||Margaret Keane (CEO, Synchrony Financial)|
|5||Bjørn Gulden (CEO, Puma)|
|6||Tricia Griffith (CEO, Progressive)|
|7||Fabrizio Freda (CEO, Estée Lauder)|
|8||Ajay Banga (CEO, Mastercard)|
|9||W. Craig Jelineck (CEO, Costco)|
|10||Jamie Dimon (CEO, JPMorgan Chase)|
|11||Daniel Schulman (CEO, PayPal)|
|12||Tom Linebarger (CEO, Cummins)|
|13||Robert Greenberg (CEO, Skechers)|
|14||Joey Wat ( CEO, Yum China)|
|15||Julie Sweet (CEO, Accenture)|
|16||Daniel Zhang (CEO, Alibaba)|
|17||Strauss Zelnick (CEO, Take-Two Interactive)|
|18||Jayshree Ullal (CEO, Arista)|
|19||Gary Guthart (CEO, Intuitive Surgical)|
|20||Chen Lin (President, Wuliangye Yibin)|
♦Susan Choi Wins National Book Award for ‘Trust Exercise’
- Susan Choi won the National Book Award for fiction on 20th November night for “Trust Exercise,” a novel set in the 1980s at a competitive performing arts school, where two students fall in love.
♦ISSF WC Final: Manu, Elavenil, Divyansh treat India to triple gold
- Manu Bhaker continued her gold rush this year by winning yet another gold in the women’s 10m air pistol event, this time at the ISSF World Cup Final in Putian, China.
- Elavenil Valarivan also capped an impressive 2019 by winning gold in the women’s 10m air rifle event after shooting 250.8 in the final to finish ahead of Chinese Taipei’s Lin Ying-Shin and Romania’s Laura-Georgeta Coman.
- Divyansh Singh Panwar also won gold in the men’s 10m air rifle event after shooting a score of 250.1 in the final.
♦21st November: World Television Day
- On 21 November 1996, the U.N. held the first World Television Forum. It provides a platform and allowed media to discuss the importance of TV in delivering information and also how it participating in the changing world. It is the single largest source of video consumption.
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|