Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 25 September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Mukesh Ambani richest Indian with net worth of ₹3,80,700 crore
- Reliance Industries’ Chairman Mukesh Ambani has topped the list of richest Indians for the eighth consecutive year, with a net worth of ₹3,80,700 crore, according to the latest IIFL Wealth-Hurun India Rich List.
- According to the latest IIFL Wealth-Hurun India Rich List, the number of Indians having a net worth of more than ₹1,000 crore has grown to 953 this year from 831 in 2018, while, the number of billionaires in terms of U.S. dollar has reduced to 138 from 141.
|1||Mukesh Ambani(₹3,80,700 crore)|
|2||S.P. Hinduja & family (₹1,86,500 crore)|
|3||Azim Premji (₹1,17,100 crore.)|
|4||L. N. Mittal, chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal ( ₹1,07,300 crore)|
|5||Gautam Adani (₹94,500 crore.)|
|6||Uday Kotak (₹94,100 crore)|
|7||Cyrus S. Poonawalla (₹88,800 crore)|
|8||Cyrus Pallonji Mistry (₹76,800 crore)|
|9||Shapoor Pallonji (₹76,800 crore)|
|10||Dilip Shanghvi (Rs 71,500-crore)|
Banking & Financial
♦PMC Bank customers can not withdraw more than ₹1,000 from their accounts, says RBI
- The Reserve Bank of India has put restrictions on the amount depositors of Mumbai-based Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank (PMC Bank) can withdraw from their accounts with the urban co-operative bank.
- Depositors will be allowed to withdraw a sum not exceeding ₹1,000 of the total balance in every savings bank account or current account or any other deposit account.
- RBI’s restrictions on the urban cooperative bank, PMC Bank will also not be able to grant or renew any loans and advances, make any investment, incur any liability including borrowal of funds and accept fresh deposits, disburse or agree to disburse any payment whether in discharge of its liabilities and obligations, without prior approval in writing from the central bank.
♦SBI Life signs corporate agency pact with Repco Home Finance
- SBI Life Insurance on 24 September said it has signed a corporate agency agreement with city-based Repco Home Finance Ltd to offer the company’s range of products to RHFL customers.
- According to the agreement, the partnership would see over 148 branches and 27 satellite centres of RHFL spread across the country to offer SBI Life Insurance products to its customers.
- “Consumers will have a direct access to SBI Life’s wide range of products in protection, retirement, health…thereby empowering consumer to address their complete financial needs.
♦Pine Labs ties up with Federal Bank to offer debit card EMIs
- Pine Labs, a merchant-focussed company, has entered into a strategic alliance with Federal Bank, a private sector bank, to offer equated monthly instalments (EMIs) on debit card-based offline transactions to the bank’s customers.
- Benefit: offer instant EMI for their debit card customers with the help of our cloud-based merchant payment platform that powers this quick, safe, and seamless digital experience.
♦Infosys Ranked Third In Forbes ‘Best Regarded’ Companies List
- Infosys, TCS and Tata Motors are among the 17 companies that have made it to the latest Forbes’ list of the World’s Best Regarded Companies.
- While Infosys has been ranked third in the list — just behind payment technology major Visa and Italian car maker Ferrari, ranked 1 and 2, respectively — Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been ranked No. 22. At 31st place, Tata Motors has also found a place among the top 50 companies in the list.
♦ADB sharply cuts India’s GDP growth forecast to 6.5% for FY20
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) on Wednesday sharply cut India’s growth forecast to 6.5 per cent for the current fiscal, weighed down by the GDP growth rate dipping to a six-year low in the first quarter.
- “India is expected to rebound to 7.2 per cent growth in fiscal 2020 (FY21) and join most other subregional countries in performing at or near their ADO 2019 growth forecasts for next year,” the ADB Outlook said.
♦Kotak AMC MD Nilesh Shah appointed AMFI Chairman
- Nilesh Shah, Managing Director of Kotak Mahindra Asset Management, has been appointed Chairman of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) at its board meeting held in Mumbai on September 23.
- Nimesh Shah, Managing Director and Chief Executive officer, ICICI Prudential AMC, who was appointed to the post in 2018.
♦Sebastian Coe re-elected as IAAF chief
- Britain’s Sebastian Coe was re-elected unopposed on 25 September as president of the IAAF for a second term following four years dominated by doping and the issue of gender.
- The former Olympic and world champion middle-distance runner became head of world athletics’ governing body in 2015 and receives his second mandate just two days before the World Athletics Championships open in Doha.
- About IAAF: The International Association of Athletics Federations is the international governing body for the sport of athletics. It was founded on 17 July 1912 as the International Amateur Athletic Federation by representatives from 17 national athletics federations at the organization’s first congress in Stockholm, Sweden.
- President: Sebastian Coe
- Founded: 17 July 1912, Stockholm, Sweden
♦Exercise MALABAR 2019
- The 23rd edition of the Trilateral Maritime Exercise MALABAR, is scheduled between the navies of India, Japan and USA from 26 Sep to 04 Oct 19 off the coast of Japan.
- MALABAR 2019 would endeavour to further strengthen India – Japan – US Naval cooperation and enhance interoperability, based on shared values and principles. The Exercise would encompass conduct of complex maritime operations in the surface, sub-surface and air domains, and focus on Anti-Submarine Warfare, Anti-Air and Anti-Surface Firings, Maritime Interdiction Operations (MIO) including Visit Board Search and Seizure (VBSS) and tactical scenario based Exercise at Sea.
♦World Pharmacist Day 2019
- To celebrate the contribution of pharmacists towards the world, September 25 is celebrated as World Pharmacist Day every day. The day is celebrated with an objective to create awareness about the role of a pharmacist in improving health and highlight the importance of medicine experts in one’s life.
- World Pharmacist Day 2019: Theme-‘Safe and effective medicines for all.’
♦Popular Telugu comedian Venu Madhav passes away in Hyderabad
- Venu Madhav, the popular Telugu film comedian, passed away on 25 September afternoon due to multiple health issues. The 39-year-old actor was admitted at the Yashoda Hospital in Hyderabad on Tuesday evening and was put on life support.
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here