Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 29 & 30 September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Telangana prepare for Nine Days of Color, Joy & Culture as Floral Festival ‘Bathukamma’ Begins
- It is that time of the year when India’s youngest state gets together and celebrates the floral festival, ‘Bathukamma’ – an embodiment of Telangana’s rich cultural identity. The nine-day festival, which began on 29 September, will continue till October 6.
- The entire state of Telangana, particularly the capital city of Hyderabad, is lit up to become a part of grandeur celebrations, which are held for nine days.
- ‘Bathukamma’ is a floral festival celebrated particularly by the women of Telangana. The festival takes place towards the end of the monsoon season, just before the onset of winter.
Note: About Telangana
- Founded: 2 June 2014
- Capital: Hyderabad
- Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao
- Govnor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
Banking and Financial
♦India’s real GDP growth for the current financial year is likely to be 5.2 per cent: Economist Intelligence Unit
- India’s real GDP growth for the current financial year is likely to be 5.2 per cent as muted business confidence, subdued demand conditions and concerns in the financial sector are hurting investments, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- According to the the Economist Intelligence Unit, annual real GDP growth dropped to a six-year low of 5 per cent in the second quarter and data from the third quarter show “little sign of improvement”.
♦Niti Aayog’s School Education Quality Index: Kerala tops and U.P. is worst performer
- This is the first edition of the School Education Quality Index (SEQI) formulated by the NITI Aayog to evaluate the country’s states and union territories on the basis of their educational parameters and help identify their strengths and weaknesses so that necessary course corrections can be made.
- States and union territories have been judged on 30 different indicators which have been categorised under two groups: outcomes and governance processes aiding outcomes. The outcomes category has four further domains – learning outcomes, access outcomes, infrastructure and facility for outcomes and equity outcomes.
|STATE/UT||Overall 2016-17 ranking||Overall 2016-17 ranking|
19. Jammu & Kashmir
8. Arunachal Pradesh
2.Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|4. Daman &Diu
5. Andaman Nicobar
Note: About NITI Ayog
- Formed: 1 January 2015
- Objectives: Foster involvement and participation in the economic policy-making process by the State Governments of India
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Chairperson: Narendra Modi
♦Global Firepower’s 2019 Military Strength Ranking
- Since 2006 Global Firepower (GFP) has provided a unique analytical display of data concerning 137 modern military powers. The GFP ranking is based on each nation’s potential war-making capability across land, sea and air fought with conventional weapons. The results incorporate values related to resources, finances, and geography with over 55 different factors ultimately making up the final list. The results provide an interesting glimpse into an increasingly volatile global landscape where war seems all but an inevitability.
♦Scientist Thanu Padmanabhan gets MP Birla Memorial Award
- Physicist Thanu Padmanabhan on 29 September received the M P Birla Memorial Award 2019 for his contributions to the world of cosmology.
- Padmanabhan, a professor of Inter-university Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics in Pune, received the award at a programme held at M P Birla Planetarium.
- The M P Birla Memorial Award comprises a citation, trophy and a cheque for Rs 2,51,000.
- Thanking Prof Padmanabhan, H V Lodha, Chairman of MP Birla Group, said the planetarium, which is currently in its 54th year, played a pioneering role by initiating an Astronomy Awareness Programme in 1965.
♦INDO-KAZAKHSTAN Joint Military Exercise KAZIND – 2019
- Joint Military Exercise KAZIND-2019 between India and Kazakhstan will be conducted at Pithoragarh from 02 to 15 October 2019.
- The exercise will comprise of nearly 100 soldiers from both Indian and Kazakhstan Army who would be sharing their experience gained during conduct of various counter insurgency and counter terrorism operations in the past.
Note: About Kazakhstan
- Capital: Nur-Sultan
- Currency: Kazakhstani tenge
- President: Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
♦Japan beats China to seal fourth straight FIBA Women’s Asia Cup title
- Japan become the third nation to complete a four-peat in the FIBA Women’s Asia Cup Division-A basketball tournament, with an exciting 71-68 victory over China in the final at Sree Kanteerava Indoor Stadium here on 29th September.
♦India won SAFF Under-18 Football Championship 2019; defeats Bangladesh
- India has lifted SAFF Under-18 Football Championship 2019. India defeated Bangladesh 2-1 in the final in Kathmandu on 29 September. This is India’s maiden SAFF U-18 trophy.
- India remained runners up in 2015 and finished third in 2017.
♦Sumit Nagal wins title at ATP Challenger
- Indian tennis player Sumit Nagal notched up a straight-set win over home favourite Facundo Bognis to claim the men’s singles title at the USD 54,160 ATP Challenger Tournament here.
- The 22-year-old from Haryana, seeded seventh, outclassed 8th seed Bognis of Argentina 6-4, 6-2 in an hour and 37 minutes to win the title.
- Sumit Nagal achieve a career-best ranking of 135.
♦29th September -WORLD HEART DAY 2019
- World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September of every year. It is aimed at drawing people’s attention to heart illness and the range of associated health issues.
- The day is commemorated to promote different preventative steps and changes in lifestyle to avoid any cardiovascular diseases, like heart attack, stroke, heart failure and any other condition related to the same.
- It was initiated by the Geneva, Switzerland based World Heart Federation (WHF), in conjunction with the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1999.
♦Actor Viju Khote passes away
- Actor Viju Khote, best known for his roles in Sholay and Andaz Apna Apna, passed away due to multiple organ failure. He was 77.
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here