Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 3 September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
Current Affairs (National)
♦ Rajasthan to launch AB-MGRSBY health insurance scheme
- The Rajasthan government launched a new health insurance scheme — Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojna (AB-MGRSBY) — from September 1.
- The scheme implemented after merging the Centre’s Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (AB-PMJAY) and the state’s Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojna (BSBY).
- “This is a step to provide people with good health facilities.
- Note- About Rajasthan
- Chief minister: Ashok Gehlot
- Capital: Jaipur
- Governor- Kalraj Mishra
Current Affairs (International)
♦ Oleksiy Honcharuk as Ukraine’s new prime minister
- Ukrainian parliament of the 9th convocation appointed Oleksiy Honcharuk to be the Ukrainian prime minister.
- His candidacy was introduced by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and supported by 290 MPs out of 419 registered in the session hall, thus making him the youngest government head in the Ukrainian history.
- Oleksiy Honcharuk’s Career-Honcharuk, a 35-year-old practicing lawyer, was a freelance adviser to the former First Vice Prime Minister – Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
- Note- About Ukraine
- President: Volodymyr Zelensky
- Capital: Kyiv
- Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia
Banking and Financial
♦ Government approves over Rs 9,000 cr capital infusion in IDBI Bank
- The government on 3 September approved Rs 9,300 crore fund infusion in IDBI Bank to help improve the bank’s capital base and turn it profitable.
- Government help in completing the process of IDBI Bank’s turnaround and enable it to return to profitability and normal lending, and giving government the option of recovering its investment at an opportune time.
- Note-LIC stake in the IDBI bank increased to 51 per cent in January this year.
♦ ESIC Signs an Agreement with SBI for Payments To ESIC Beneficiaries on Real Time Basis
- A Memorandum of Agreement has been signed between the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) and SBI in accordance with which, the SBI would provide e-payment services directly to the bank accounts of all ESIC beneficiaries and payees without any manual intervention as an integrated and automated process.
- Benefit: The e-payment integration would effect statutory benefit payments to ESIC beneficiaries as well as other payees on real time basis, reducing time lags and delays and at the same time, help to eliminate mistakes and errors caused by repetitive and manual data entries. The new system will benefit all stakeholders of ESIC.
♦ Pravin Jadhav as MD and CEO of Paytm Money
- Pravin Jadhav as Managing Director and chief executive officer, and also plans to invest ₹250 crore over the next two years.
- Founder and CEO of Paytm Vijay Shekhar Sharma said, in the last one year, under Jadhav’s leadership, the team at Paytm Money has built an entire organisation, product, and business grounds up.
- Note: Paytm Money, the wholly-owned subsidiary of One97 Communications that operates Paytm.
♦ Justice Harish Chandra Mishra Appointed As Acting Chief Justice of Jharkhand HC
- Goverment appointment of Justice Harish Chandra Mishra as the Acting Chief Justice of the Jharkhand High Court.
- Justice Mishra is presently the senior-most judge at the Jharkhand High Court and will take charge as the chief justice from immediate effect.
♦ Two Navy ships Sahyadri and Kiltan make port call at Laem Chabang, Bangkok
- Navy’s Overseas Deployment to South East Asia and Western Pacific, Navy ships Sahyadri and Kiltan on 31 August marked a port call at Laem Chabang, Bangkok, which will continue till September 19.
- The ships are part of the Navy’s Eastern Fleet under the Operational Command of Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Naval Command, based at Visakhapatnam.
- Note- About Thailand
- Prime minister: Prayut Chan-o-cha
- Capital: Bangkok
- Currency: Thai baht
♦ Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019
- Indo-US defence cooperation, a joint military training, Exercise Yudh Abhyas – 2019 is being conducted at Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, Washington, USA from 05-18 September 2019. Exercise Yudh Abhyas is one of the largest joint running military training and defence corporation endeavors between India and USA. This will be the 15th edition of the joint exercise hosted alternately between the two countries.
♦ Pistol World Cup: Manu-Saurabh win gold, Yashaswini-Abhishek bag silver
- Manu Bhaker and Saurabh Chaudhary staged a remarkable comeback to claim the mixed 10m air pistol gold, ending India’s campaign on a rousing note in the World Cup.
- Representing the other Indian team in the same event, Yashaswini Deswal and Abhishek Verma won the silver as India picked up the maximum possible medals on the final day of the tournament.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here