Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 30 July 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦India, Benin sign MoUs in various field
- India and Benin today signed four MoUs on education, health and e-visa facilities. After the bilateral talks with his Benin counterpart in the capital city Cotonou, President Ram Nath Kovind today said in a press statement that both the countries have reviewed their global partnership.
- President Kovind also thanked Benin President for his support for India’s candidature for permanent membership of UN Security Council.
- Our correspondent reports the signing of the agreement on mutual exemption of visa requirement for holders of diplomatic and official passports and agreement on the fresh line of credit of 100 million US dollars by India to finance development projects in Benin.
- Two more MoUs are signed on tele education program e-vidyabharati and Tele medicine initiative e-Arogyabharati. Under these programmes, India is extending free tele-education courses to 15,000 students and telemedicine courses to 1000 doctors and paramedics in Africa.
Banking and Financial
♦RBI slaps Rs 25 lakh fine on Mobikwik, Hip Bar for violating norms
- The Reserve Bank has imposed a total penalty of around Rs 26 lakh on two online payment solutions providers One Mobikwik Systems and Hip Bar.
- One Mobikwik Systems Private Limited has been slapped a fine of Rs 15 lakh while Hip Bar Pvt Ltd faced a fine of Rs 10.85 lakh, according to an RBI release.
- These two prepaid payment instrument (PPI) issuers have been levied monetary penalty for non-compliance of regulatory guidelines.
♦World merchandise trade up 3% in 2018, lower than 4.6% growth in 2017: WTO
- The volume of world merchandise trade, as measured by the average of exports and imports, grew 3% in 2018, just above the 2.9% increase in world GDP over the same period but “significantly lower” than the 4.6% growth recorded in 2017, the World Trade Organization (WTO) said.
- “This loss of momentum is partly due to increasing trade tensions and historically high levels of trade restrictions,” WTO director general Roberto Azevêdo said in the organisation’s World Trade Statistical Review 2019, released Monday.
- The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations. At its heart are the WTO agreements, negotiated and signed by the bulk of the world’s trading nations and ratified in their parliaments. The goal is to ensure that trade flows as smoothly, predictably and freely as possible.
♦Priya Priyadarshini Jain receives ‘Indian Woman of Influence Award’ at House of Lords
- It was one of the most blissful days in the life of Priya Priyadarshini Jain for it also marked the grand launch of coffee table book on ’50 most influential Indian women worldwide’ featuring her as one of the most prominent personalities from India.
- “Indian Woman of Influence Awards” had awardees from various countries like Britain, India, USA, Spain, and Scotland. The award recognized the power of Indian women residing in different parts of the world. This award assures that women of Indian origin are the leaders in their respective fields in the countries they presently live.
♦Vidisha Baliyan From UP Becomes 1st Indian To Be Crowned Miss Deaf World 2019
- The event was held in Mbombela, South Africa, where Vidisha bagged the title among 11 finalists from 16 participating countries. Vidisha, who is a modelling student of Asian Academy of Film & Television, posted several pictures of her hard-earned victory on Instagram.
- Sharing her crowning moment she said she felt surreal to become ‘the first Indian to win in the Miss Deaf World Category’.
♦LCU L56 commissioned into Indian Navy
- The sixth of eight indigenously built Landing Craft Utility (LCU) MK IV class ships ‘LCU L 56’ was commissioned into the Indian Navy by Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (FOC-in-C), Eastern Naval Command, on Monday at Visakhapatnam.
- The LCU L56 is an amphibious ship with its primary role being transportation, deployment and recovery of main battle tanks, armoured vehicles, troops and equipment from ship to shore and vice-versa.
- Indigenously designed and built by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE), Kolkata, the ship’s commissioning portrays the growing capability of the Indian Navy, GRSE and nation in becoming self-reliant through indigenisation, thus, accentuating our national objective of “Make in India”.
Note- About Indian Navy
- Founded: 5 September 1612
- Headquarters location: New Delhi
- Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS): Admiral Karambir Singh
♦46th National Women Chess Championship:Bhakti Kulkarni assures herself of title
- Defending champion Bhakti Kulkarni of Air India assured herself of the title with a round to spare, after posting a win over Tamil Nadu’s K Priyanka in the 10th and penultimate round of the 46th National Women Chess Championship here on Friday.
- Playing consistently throughout the tournament, Bhakti, a Woman Grand Master, again showed her tactical acumen to garner a full point against her rival in 69 moves arrived out of Ruy Lopez Opening.
- The win enabled Bhakti to take her point tally to an unassailable nine and half points out of possible ten, which is lead of one and half points from her nearest contender Vantika Agrawal of Delhi before the final round Saturday.
Note- About National Women Chess Championship
- The National Premier Chess Championship is the annual national chess championship of India. It was established in 1955 by the Andhra State Chess Association as a biannual event
♦July 30, 2019: World Day Against Trafficking in Persons
- In 2013, the UN General Assembly designated 30 July as the World Day against Trafficking in Persons and declared that it was necessary to observe such a day to “raise awareness of the situation of victims of human trafficking and for the promotion and protection of their rights.”
- Theme 2019- “Human Trafficking”
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here