Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 4 September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Coal India signs MoUs with Russia for coking coal
- Coal India signed MOUs with two Russian entities in the areas of coking coal mining in the Russian Far East and the Arctic Region.
- Coal India signed the first MoU with Far Eastern Agency for Attracting Investments and Supporting Exports (FEAAISE), an autonomous non-profit organization in Russia, for cooperating in their activities for mining coking coal in the Russian Far East and Arctic Region.
- The second MoU was signed between Coal India and Eastern Mining Company (FEMC) of Russian Federation for exploring, identifying, sourcing, negotiating and consummating mutually beneficial investment opportunities in the mining sector in the Russian Far East.
Note: About Russia
- President: Vladimir Putin
- Capital: Moscow
- Currency: Russian ruble
- Population: 14.45 crores (2017)
♦Nuakhai Juhar Odisha’s harvest festival being
- Nuakhai Juhar is one of the most ancient festivals celebrated in Odisha to welcome the new crop of the season. The agricultural festival is mainly observed by the people of western Odisha.
- Nuakhai Juhar is also called Nuakhai Parab or Nuakahi Bhetghat and is a greeting exchanged on the special day.
- Capital: Bhubaneswar
- Governor: Ganeshi Lal
- Chief minister: Naveen Patnaik
International (Current Affairs)
♦List of MoUs/Agreements exchanged during visit of Prime Minister to Vladivostok
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s two-day visit to the Russian city of Vladivostok.
- List of Agreements between India and Russia.
- Joint Statement “Reaching New Heights of Cooperation through Trust and Partnership”.
- Joint Strategy for the Enhancement of India- Russia Trade and Investments.
- Agreement between the Government of the Republic of India and Government of the Russian Federation and on the cooperation in the production of spare parts for Russian/Soviet military equipment.
- Agreement between the Government of the Republic of India and the Government of the Russian Federation on Cooperation in Audiovisual Co-production.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation on bilateral cooperation in the road transport and road industry.
- Memorandum of Intent between the Ministry of Shipping of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation on the Development of Maritime Communications between the Port of Chennai, Republic of India and the Port of Vladivostok, Russian Federation.
- Plan for cooperation between the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Ministry of Finance, Republic of India and the Federal Customs Service (Russian Federation), for combating customs violations in 2019-2022.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Republic of India on the use of Natural Gas for Transportation.
- Program between the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation on expansion of cooperation in oil and gas sector.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Coal India Limited and Far East Investment and Export Agency to cooperate in coking coal mining projects implementation in the Russian Far East.
- Cooperation Agreement between Invest India and the Russian Direct Investment Fund for Investment Collaboration.
- Cooperation agreement between the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry the Roscongress Foundation.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the Autonomous Non-profit Organization Agency for Strategic Initiatives to promote New Projects.
- Memorandum of understanding between the Joint Stock Company NOVATEK and PETRONET LNG Limited on cooperation with respect to the joint development of downstream LNG Business and LNG supplies.
- Agreement on Cooperation between Joint-Stock Company Rosgeologia and Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited.
♦US and 10 ASEAN navies begin first joint military exercises in Southeast Asia
- The United States and 10 Southeast Asian countries kicked off maritime drills on 2 September, as part of a joint exercise extending into the flashpoint South China Sea
- The first ASEAN-US Maritime Exercise (AUMX) between the regional bloc and Washington will last for five days, starting September 2 at the Sattahip Naval Base in Thailand and ending in Singapore.
- Reason: The drills come at a time of stepped-up U.S. engagement in the region and tensions between Beijing and Southeast Asian nations over the South China Sea, parts of which are claimed by ASEAN members Brunei, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Banking and Financial
♦India- New Development Bank (NDB) Engagement with the Indian Private and Public Sector
- Joint India-New Development Bank Workshop held in New Delhi.
- The workshop was co-organized by NDB and the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The workshop was co-chaired by Shri K. Rajaraman, Additional Secretary, DEA, Mr. Xian Zhu, Vice President and Chief Operations Officer (COO) of NDB, and was attended by more than 100 representatives from Indian public and private sector, including Ms. Naina Lal Kidwai, Member of BRICS Business Council and Past President of FICCI.
- NDB’s flexible business approach and quick turnaround for loan processing. India will require an investment of about USD 1.30 trillion in the infrastructure sector over the next five years.
- Aim: He encouraged infrastructure developers from both public and private sectors to explore funding opportunities from NDB to finance sustainable infrastructure projects such as urban water supply, solid waste management, smart cities, renewable energy, smart grid, etc.
♦Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora assumes charge as Chairman of Association of World Election Bodies
- Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora on September 3 assumed Chairmanship of the Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) for the term 2019-21.
- The constituent units of the A-WEB are the Electoral Management Bodies (EMBs) of different countries, structured to work together and learn from the experiences and best practices from one another.
♦2 ITBP Officials Aparna Kuma and Subedar Major Wangchuk Sherpa Get Tenzing Norgay National Award
- Two ITBP officials, including the first woman IPS officer to have successfully scaled the South Pole, conferred with the Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award by President Ram Nath Kovind.
- Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Aparna Kumar and Subedar Major Wangchuk Sherpa, who have undertaken a number of successful expeditions across the globe.
- About Tenzing Norgay National Award: The award is given to recognise the achievements of those in the field of adventure to encourage young people to develop the spirit of endurance, risk-taking, cooperative teamwork and quick, ready and effective reflexes in challenging situations, and to provide incentive to youths for getting exposed to adventure activities.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here