Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 6th & 7th July 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Pink City Jaipur Designated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The historic walled city of Jaipur, known for its iconic architectural legacy, on Sunday made its entry into the UNESCO’S world heritage list. The decision to designate the city as a heritage site was taken during the 43rd Session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee at Azerbaijan’s capital, Baku.
Note- About UNESCO
- Headquarters: Paris, France
- Founded: 16 November 1945, London, United Kingdom
- Head: Audrey Azoulay
♦Cabinet approves India-Maldives MoU for passenger, cargo services
- The Union Cabinet Wednesday gave ex-post facto approval for the pact signed between India and Maldives to start passenger and cargo services via sea route.
- The memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed between India and Maldives on June 8, during the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the island country.
- The MoU will pave way for ferry services between Maldives and India.
- “The Union Cabinet has given ex-post facto approval for the MoU between India and Maldives for the establishment of passenger and cargo services by sea, which was signed on June 8, 2019 during the visit of Prime Minister of India to Maldives,” the shipping ministry.
International (Current Affairs)
♦Ancient Iraq’s city of Babylon designated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Iraq had been lobbying since 1983 for the 4,000-year-old site to be added to the United Nations’ prestigious list.
- The city was famous for its Hanging Gardens, which were among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- The site has suffered in recent years – first from the construction of a palace for Saddam Hussein, and later from being used as a base for US troops.
Note- About Iraq
- Capital: Baghdad
- Currency: Iraqi dinar
- President: Barham Salih
♦ USA repeats as World Cup champions, beating Netherlands 2-0
- United States’ Megan Rapinoe lifts trophy after winning the 2019 Women’s World Cup final against The Netherlands in Lyon, France, Sunday, July 7, 2019.
- The United States Women’s National team is celebrating victory as World Cup champions. After beating the Netherlands 2-0 in Sunday’s final, they hoisted the trophy for the second consecutive tournament.
- The team will be welcomed home with a ticker tape parade down New York City’s “Canyon of Heroes” on Wednesday morning, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced.
Financial and Economic
♦‘Digital Udaan’: Reliance Jio ties up with Facebook to teach how to use internet to first timers
- Reliance Jio on Wednesday announced a digital literacy initiative for the first-time Internet users in the country.
- As part of the “Digital Udaan” initiative in collaboration with Facebook, Jio will engage with its users every Saturday to help them learn about JioPhone features, use of various apps and Internet safety including use of Facebook.
- To begin with, the programme is being launched in nearly 200 different locations across 13 states.
♦IMF’s Christine Lagarde Nominated To Become First Female President Of European Central Bank
- As the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde is already one of the world’s most powerful women. But now she’s poised to assume even more influence: On Tuesday, European leaders nominated Lagarde to become the next president of the European Central Bank.
Note- About European Central Bank
- Headquarters: Frankfurt, Germany
- President – Christine Lagarde
♦CHANDRAYAAN 2 INTEGRATED WITH GSLV MK-III; WILL BE MOVED TO LAUNCHPAD BY 7 JULY
- ISRO chairman K. Sivan confirmed the news at the seventh convocation of the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) and added that the launch vehicle will be moved to the launchpad at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh by 7 July, Sunday.
Book and Author
♦Book on Amit Shah details early campaigning days
- Home Minister Amit Shah, now occupying an office held by the late Sardar Patel, got his start in political campaigning when, as a 13-year-old, he accompanied Maniben Patel (the Sardar’s daughter) in her Lok Sabha campaign from Mehsana in 1977. A new book on Mr. Shah, “Amit Shah and the March of the BJP” (Bloomsbury) by authors Anirban Ganguly and Shiwanand Dwivedi makes this point in the Home Minister’s own words fairly early on.
♦International Day of Cooperatives 6 July
- At a time when income inequality is rising around the world, it is good to be reminded that solutions to inequality do exist. The co-operative model is foremost among these solutions, since it contains aspects of sustainable development at its core and is based on ethical values and principles.
- 2019 theme: COOPS 4 DECENT WORK
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|