Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 6 November 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
♦India ranks 133 out of 167 countries in Women, Peace and Security Index
- The Georgetown University’s Institute for Women, Peace and Security (GIWPS) has released its second report on Women, Peace, and Security Index. The new 2019 report ranks 167 countries for women based on three indicators – inclusion, justice and security. In total the report uses 11 sub indicators combined in these three categories to see which countries are better for women.
Banking and Financial
♦MSTC ties up with Allahabad Bank to develop e-auction platform
- MSTC Ltd has signed an agreement with Allahabad Bank for the development of a dedicated e-Auction platform directly linked with the Indian Banking Association’s portal (https://ibapi.net) for sale of non-performing assets (NPAs) through the SARFAESI (Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest) Act.
- “The e-Auction platform will be a one-of-a-kind solution, where a bidder once registered, will be able to participate in auctions for all banks. This move will help the banks monetise NPAs through a streamlined process, thereby, increasing revenue generation.
♦RBI slaps Rs 5-cr penalty on Gujarat’s Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank
- The RBI on 5th November said it has imposed a penalty of Rs 5 crore on The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank, Gujarat, for contravention of norms on ‘loans and advances to directors, relatives and firms/concerns in which they are interested’.
- The penalty was imposed through an order dated November 4.
♦Fitch raises India’s FY20 fiscal deficit to 3.6% of GDP on sluggish growth
- Fitch Solutions on 6th November raised India’s fiscal deficit forecast to 3.6 per cent of the GDP for this fiscal year, from 3.4 per cent previously, due to weak revenue collections resulting from sluggish economic growth and government’s sweeping corporate tax rate cut.
- New manufacturing companies formed after October 1, will enjoy a 15 per cent (effective rate of 17 per cent) corporate income tax rate, versus 25 per cent previously.
- The move is estimated to result in Rs 1.45 trillion in revenue loss for the government during FY20.
♦Kaziranga forest guard wins RBS Earth Heroes Award 2019
- Dimbeshwar Das has been working in the remotest, most forested corners of the Kaziranga National Park (KNP) in Assam. The decades have been eventful for the frontline forest guard, who has handled both man and beast with courage not many can boast of.
- On 5th November, his service was recognised in the form of the ‘Green Warrior award’, part of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Earth Heroes award, at a ceremony hosted in New Delhi.
- Note: About Kaziranga National Park
- Kaziranga National Park is a well known national park of India situated in between two districts of Assam – Golaghat and Nagaon. The park is located on the banks of river Brahmaputra. It has been declared as a world heritage site by UNESCO. It covers an area of about 430 sq km.
- It was established as a reserve forest and celebrated its centennial in 2005.
♦Asian Shooting: Manu Bhaker bags gold medal in women’s 10m air pistol event
- Manu Bhaker won gold in women’s 10m air pistol event while Vivaan Kapoor and Manisha Keer won the yellow metal in junior trap mixed event at the Asian Shooting Championships.
♦Official Emblem Launched for FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup India 2020
- The Official Emblem for the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup India 2020 was unveiled today, 2 November 2019, during a star-studded launch event at the iconic Gateway of India, in Mumbai.
- Popular local and international stars were in attendance, including two-time FIFA Women’s World Cup winner, Olympic Gold Medalist and FIFA Legend Kristine Lilly, as well as members of India’s U-17 Women’s Football Team – who will be competing next year to lift the trophy whose shape inspired the emblem launched.
♦US-Bangladesh Navy exercise starts in Chattogram
- The second phase of the biggest US- Bangladesh Navy exercise named ‘Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT)- 2019’ started in Chattogram.
- The exercise provides an opportunity to gain a better understanding of the operational activities of the Navies of two countries and to get acquainted with advanced technology through various theoretical and practical training.
- The second phase of the exercise is being conducted from 4 to 7 November with different subject-based training and exercise.
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here