Daily Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 9th and 10th June 2019
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
Current Affairs (National)
♦MCA & SEBI signs MoU to Tighten Regulatory Oversight
- A formal Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed between the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for data exchange between the two regulatory organizations here today. The MoU was signed by Shri K.V.R. Murty, Joint Secretary, MCA and Smt. Madhabi Puri Buch, Whole Time Member, SEBI in the presence of senior officers from both the organisations.
- The MoU comes in the wake of increasing need for surveillance in the context of Corporate Frauds affecting important sectors of the economy. As the private sector plays an increasingly vital role in economic growth, the need for a robust Corporate Governance mechanism becomes the need of the hour.
- The MoU will facilitate the sharing of data and information between SEBI and MCA on an automatic and regular basis
- About SEBI
- Founded: 12 April 1992
- Sector: Securities market
- Headquarters: Mumbai
♦Nissan appoints Sinan Ozkok as President of India operations
- Japanese auto major Nissan Monday announced the appointment of Sinan Ozkok as the President of its Indian operations.
- Ozkok will be based out of Gurgaon and would be responsible for all functions in India, including sales and marketing, research and development and manufacturing, for both Nissan and Datsun brands, the company said in a statement.
- Ozkok joins India from Nissan Otomotiv A S (NOAS), the Japanese automaker’s national sales company in Turkey, where he has been the Managing Director since 2015.
- About Nisaan
- CEO: Hiroto Saikawa
- Headquarters: Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
♦India, France to hold mega air exercise in July
- The Indian and French air forces will carry out a two-week-long mega air exercise beginning July 1 in France in a boost to military-to-military ties between the two countries, officials said Wednesday. A fleet of Sukhoi 30 fighter jets of the Indian Air Force will engage in dogfights with France’s Rafale multirole aircraft in simulated scenarios as part of the ‘Garuda’ exercise, they said.
- A large number of other assets including mid-air refueller will also be sent to France by the IAF. It will be one of the largest air exercise between the two strategic partners, a senior military official said.
- About France
- Capital: Paris
- Currencies: Euro, CFP franc
- President: Emmanuel Macron
♦India’s automobile major Mahindra wins Gold Award in South Africa
- India’s automobile major Mahindra won the Gold Award for fairing on various indicators, including level of satisfaction among its network of dealers and the manner of allocation of vehicles to them.
- Mahindra, which has been in South Africa for the past 16 years, received the award on June 7 from the country’s National Automobile Dealers’ Association (NADA) which tests dealers’ satisfaction with the way a brand supports and communicates with them.
- The automobile giant, which has more than 60 dealers in South Africa, secured the top position out of the 29 vehicle brands surveyed for the awards.
- Founded-02 October 1945; 73 years ago Jassowal, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- Founders-M. G. Muhammad, J. C. Mahindra, K. C. Mahindra
- Headquarter- Mumbai, India
♦F1: Hamilton wins Canadian GP after penalty denies Vettel
- Sebastian Vettel lost victory in the Canadian Grand Prix to Lewis Hamilton after being penalised for dangerous driving against his rival.
- The Ferrari driver made a mistake under pressure from the world champion, running wide at Turn Three, and pushed Hamilton wide as he rejoined the track.
- Race stewards decided Vettel had rejoined the track unsafely and penalised him five seconds for forcing Hamilton off the track.
♦French Open 2019
|Men’s Singles||Rafael Nadal (Spain)||Dominic Thiem (Austria)|
|Women’s Singles||Ashleigh Barty (Aus)||Markéta Vondroušová (Czech Republic)|
|Men’s Doubles||Kevin Krawietz
(Germany) Andreas Mies (Germany)
France Fabrice Martin (French)
|Women’s Doubles||Hungary Tímea Babos / France Kristina Mladenovic||China Duan Yingying / China Zheng Saisai|
|Mix Doubles||I. Dodig/Y. Chan||
G. Dabrowski/M. Pavić
♦Yuvraj Singh retires from international cricket
- Eight years after he prevented cancer from dictating his life choices, a tearful Yuvraj Singh on Monday brought the curtains down on a roller-coaster international career, the pinnacle of which was his exploits in India’s 2011 World Cup triumph.
- Tall, willowy and ethereal, his unlimited talent and charisma made him a limited-overs legend, but he will walk into the sunset feeling he has not done enough in Tests.
♦Noted playwright, actor and Jnanpith awardee Girish Karnad dies at 81
- Girish Karnad (81), well-known writer, playwright, actor and public intellectual, passed away early on June 10 in Bengaluru.
- The Jnanpith and Padma awardee succumbed to multiple-organ failure at his residence on Lavelle Road in the city, according to sources.
♦Veteran Tamil playwright and actor ‘Crazy’ Mohan dies at 67
- ‘Crazy’ Mohan, prominent Tamil theatre artiste and ace scriptwriter for Tamil films, suffered an acute heart attack in Chennai, and was declared dead at 2 p.m., after efforts to resuscitate him at Kauvery Hospital failed. He was 67.
- Born in 1952, as Mohan Rangachari, ‘Crazy’ was a sobriquet that he acquired after the popular play Crazy Thieves in Palavakkam for which he wrote the script. The play staged by another popular theatre personality, S.Ve. Shekher, was also run on television as a series, became a runaway hit.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- The Hindu Review May 2019 (Bilingual) | Current Affairs PDF : Download Now
- Current Affairs 2019 MCQ May Month PDF : Date-wise Download Now
- May 2019 Monthly One liner Current affairs| Date-Wise : Download PDF
- LIC AAO Prelims Memory Based Paper 2019 : Download here
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
SBI PO/Clerk 2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|