Fillers’ questions are asked in many governments exams. There are different types of fillers questions like double fillers, triple fillers, same filler in two sentences, multiple fillers, etc are asked in IBPS PO, SBI PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB PO & Clerk, RBI Assistant, RBI Grade B, NABARD. In this article, we are providing you Fillers Quiz. Each question has a detailed description in this fillers quiz. You must be aware of all the types of fillers that will be asked in the upcoming exams. That’s why we are providing you with the Fillers Quiz. This fillers quiz is available at no cost to you.
Directions (1-5) : Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
- They need to find the root causes behind the failure to find and use __________ to this practice.
- One has to be very ___________ during the monsoons as the road becomes slippery.
- The judge used his ___________ in settling the matter.
- The reward was shared ___________ the members of the cricket team.
- The captain is very ___________ of his cricket team.
Directions (6-10): Each question below has two each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
- It is said when you __________ a rural woman, you in turn make a complete family socially and economically _____________.
- The rural system has its own customs, traditions and social implications and thus _______________ of self-help group is ________________ an easy task.
(a) composition, always
(c)constitution, no way
(d) creation, consistently
- Hindustan Zinc ______________ a large corporate also has large _____________ of these products.
(a) actually, damage
(d) being, consumption
- Churchill did not and could not _____________ that Ballia would ignite the fire that would _______________ and destroy colonial rule both in India and beyond.
(a) anticipate, engulf
- When the British Company established ___________ in the name of trade in 18th-century India, its officers trebled the taxes local peasants were _______________ to pay.
(a) bridle, urged N.
(d) charge, indebted
English Grammar Rules
Read More The Hindu Editorial Vocab
Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|