Phrase Replacement Quiz 11
The phrase Replacement question is one of the most important questions in the banking exams. Phrase replacement questions for 3-5 marks are asked in banking exams. The Phrase Replacement Questions include five options, each of which describes a different manner of writing the underlined or bold statement. In most competitive exams, 5 to 10 questions about Phrase Replacement are asked. So, here we bring to you the Phrase Replacement Quiz. This Phrase Replacement Quiz contains a detailed explanation of each question. This Phrase Replacement Quiz is entirely free of charge. In order to improve their preparation for upcoming tests, candidates should completely go over this Phrase Replacement Quiz.
Directions (1-10): In each of the question given below a/an idiom/phrase is given in bold which is then followed by five options which then tries to decipher its meaning as used in the sentence.
Choose the option which gives the meaning of the phrase most appropriately in context of the given sentence.
- All I knew about were Antony’s own financial dealings, which were always above board.
- It took a considerable amount of polish and elbow grease before the brass shone like new.
- Alex opponents never missed an opportunity to cast aspersionson his professionalism.
- You should always try and shoot for being above parso that you know you made something for your time.
- When she heard us mocking her, she cast down her book and stormed out of the room.
- We had to calm her down and encourage her to keep her head.
- Those socialist niceties always turn to dog eat dog.
- My aunt used to say I had a black dog on my shoulder when I was in a temper as a littlun.
- The person went scot-free even though there were many people convinced of his crime because the evidence against him was circumstantial.
- We had to be going lickety-split in order to reach our destination on time.
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|