English Quiz 8 based on Fillers Quiz for Banks and SSC exam
Different topics have been observed in the banking exam, particularly in the English section. Filler questions are now included in almost all banking exams. While some contain only one filler, others have two. Filler questions often consist of a paragraph of four or more lines with some blanks. In a nutshell, they are fill-in-the-blanks questions, but in order to choose the appropriate words, one needs to read the entire paragraph to comprehend the meaning. You should aware of all types of fillers that may be asked in the upcoming exams. So we are providing you with the Fillers Quiz. This Filler Quiz contains detailed explanations. This Fillers Quiz is available to you at no cost.
Directions (1-5): In each of the questions given below two sentences are given. Both the
sentences have a blank which must be filled by the one of the options following the two sentences. The correct choice must fill both the blanks.
- [I] A Virginia court recently considered whether evidence in the patent infringement suit that the asserted patents had been licensed over 1000 times was relevant and ___________.
- [I] ___________ work on income distribution helped get him to the top.
- [I] The Index of Industrial Production for January has risen acredible 7.5% (over the like period last year), with the growth notably ___________ for three successive months now.
- [I] At thirty-five he was becoming a skilled and ___________ developer in his own right but very different in character from his father.
- [I] We will send photographs and details of the successful ___________ between this charity and our business, to the local newspaper.
Directions (6-10): In each of the questions given below, a sentence is given with one blank. Below each sentence, FOUR words are given out of which two can fit into the sentence. Five options are provided with various combinations of these words. You have to choose the combination with the correct set of words which can coherently fit into the given sentence.
- A portion of the fire______________on the Navajo Nation has been lifted to allow individuals to burn areas for agricultural purposes.
- Everything sharply detailed and in focus, more______________now in memory than it was then in fact.
- During practice, we learned how to throw the baton______________so we could catch it crossways in our hands
- If a product or person is ______________by an official organization, they are declared to be of a good enough standard to be used or employed.
- The weather during our beach vacation was______________, but we tried to have fun even in the midst of a horrible storm.
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|