English Quiz based on Para Jumbles for Banks and SSC Exam
Para Jumbles Quiz is an important component of English section in banking and other government examinations . Para Jumbles becomes very scoring if attempted in a right way. Our website provides better approach for Close test. We provide Para Jumbles for IBPS PO, SBI PO, RRB PO, SBI clerk, IBPS PO, SSC exam. Para Jumbles is designed from beginner to advance level. Para Jumbles involves all the types of Para Jumbles for prelims and mains level. Our Close test quiz will help many students in having a good grip on reading comprehension . Para Jumbles will increase their overall score. Close test is a must have tool to the marks.
Direction (1 – 5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) We at Infoquicktech thus make sure that our clients receive the best and the quickest services in the ﬁeld of IT.
(B) Information Technology has transformed a lot in this decade and this metamorphosis is exceedingly quick.
(C) The user can now get the desired information in a fraction of a second.
(D)Our newer packages now perform in a far better way than our clients used to get in the past.
(E) Our search engines have been astoundingly powerful to process and fetch the required information to the user.
(F) These improvements perform a real magic, in the true sense of the term, to facilitate quicker access.
Q1. Which of the following will be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement?
Q2. Which of the following will be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after rearrangement?
Q3. Which of the following will be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
Q4. Which of the following will be the-SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
Q5. Which of the following will be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
Directions (6-10): The sentences given in each of the following questions, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. From among the five choices given below each question, choose the most logical order of sentences that construct a coherent paragraph.
Q6. A. It is beyond our powers to predict the future.
- Your own life, or your band’s, or even your species’ might be owed to a restless few.
- Long summers, mild winters, rich harvests, plentiful game — none of them lasts forever.
- Catastrophic events have a way of sneaking up on us, of catching us unaware.
Q7. A. The remaining chapters were written by various authors to Jung’s direction.
- The chapter that bears his name is his work and nobody else’s.
- The final editing of the complete work after Jung’s death has been done by Dr. Von Franz.
- It was written, incidentally, in English.
Q8. A. This is not surprising as many developing economies try to peg their exchange rates to the US dollar or to a basket of currencies.
- Many developing economies manage to keep exchange rate volatility lower than that in the industrial economies.
- India has also gone in for the full float on the current account and abolished the managed exchange rate.
- Dramatic exceptions are Argentina, Brazil, and Nigeria.
- Currency movements can have a dramatic impact on equity returns for foreign investor.
- Another emerging-market-specific risk is liquidity risk.
Q9. A. They should also update their competence to guide their subordinates; this would be possible only if they keep in regular touch with new processes, machines, instruments, gauges, systems and gadgets.
- Work must be allocated to different groups and team members in clear, specific, terms.
- Too much of wall-building is detrimental to the exercise of the ‘personal charisma’ of the leader whose presence should not be felt only through notices, circulars or memos, but by being seen physically.
- Simple, clean living among one’s people should be insisted upon.
- Managers must lead by example; they should not be averse to giving a hand in manual work, if required.
- This would mean the maintaining of an updated organisation chart; laying down job descriptions; identifying key result areas, setting personal targets: and above all, monitoring of performance, to meet organisational goals.
Q10. A. At times, managers are called upon to take ruthless decisions in the lone-term interests of the organisation.
- People hurt others, at times knowingly, to teach them a lesson and, at other times unknowingly, because they lack correct understanding of the other person’s stand.
- The delegation of any power, to any person, is never absolute.
- Every ruthless decision will be easier to accept if the situation at the moment of committing the act is objectively analysed, shared openly and discussed rationally
- If power is misused, its effects can last only for a while, since employees are bound to confront it someday, more so, the talented ones.
- Despite the passage of time, a large number of conflicts continue to remain alive, because the wronged parties, in reality or in imagination, wish to take revenge upon each other, thus creating a vicious circle.
Click to Subscribe Our Youtube Channel for Free Complete Banking & Insurance Course
Click here to Buy Static GK Online Test Series
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|