IBPS Clerk Salary, Career Growth & Job Profile 2022
IBPS Bank Clerk salary is a handsome salary along with some amazing perks as offered by the different Bank (Like, PNB, BOI, BOB, Canara Bank Etc). The IBPS Clerk salary differs as per the Bank location.
Every aspirant should know the details about IBPS Bank Clerk salary, IBPS Clerk job profile and IBPS Clerk career growth, which will create interest and help in the better preparation of the exam. So, here ambitiousbaba is providing all the details about the IBPS Clerk salary, IBPS Clerk job description, IBPS Clerk career growth etc.
Aspirants can check the details on IBPS Clerk Salary, Promotion, career opportunity, job profile, responsibilities etc. below:
IBPS Clerk Salary 2022 (After 11th bps (bipartite settlement)
IBPS Clerk Salary and Perks
|House Rent allowance||Rs. 2238.60/-|
|DA on SP Allow||Rs.854.5/-|
|DA on Transport Allowance||Rs.157.87/-|
|Contributory Pension Scheme||2755.77|
|Salary In Hand||(34671-3117)= 30000 to 31000 Approx|
- DA – Dearness allowances
- CCA – City Compensatory Allowance
- TA – Transport Allowance
- HRA – House Rent Allowance
IBPS Clerk Career Growth
The promotions are conducted every 2 years and clerks have the opportunity to take part in it and eligible for promotion to Officer. There are two processes for clerical to Officer Promotion:
- Normal process
- Merit basis process
These two processes are applied to individual candidates depending on their performance and experience in the banking services.
(1) Under the Normal process, the employee (bank clerk) has to qualify written exam and on the basis of his experience and seniority in the services of the bank, he can be selected as Officer. In this process no JAIIB and CAIIB diploma are compulsory. After clearing this exam, you will become a Trainee Officer (TO). Trainee Officer can later become Probationary Officers (PO).
(2) Merit basis process: Two-year service (minimum) as a clerk with a JAIIB and CAIIB diploma conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is must with graduate/post-graduate degree.
After becoming Probationary Officers (PO) there are seven scales in officer cadre:
- Scale 1 – Officer / Assistant Manager
- Scale 2 – Manager
- Scale 3 – Senior Manager
- Scale 4 – Chief Manager
- Scale 5 – Asst. General Manager
- Scale 6 – Deputy General Manager
- Scale 7 – General Manager.
IBPS Clerk Job Profile
IBPS Clerks are also known as single-window operators as they have to sit at a single window counter and deal with the customers. In every bank, clerks act as the point of contact for the customers. They resolve the queries of the customers, guide them through the various rules and formalities, and solves the various issues faced by the customers.
IBPS Clerks fulfill the roles of a wide variety of posts, working in the various departments of the bank. They work as Loan Clerks, Accounts Clerks, Data Entry Clerks, Office Clerks, etc.
The various roles and responsibilities of IBPS Clerks are as under:
IBPS Clerk Roles And Responsibilities
- Verification of various documents and proofs submitted by the customers
- Updating the pass books of account holders
- Responsible for bank cash, various important documents, keys, etc.
- Issuing of Demand Drafts (DDs), bank accounts for the customers, cash receipts, etc.
- Sanctioning of withdrawals by the customers
- Maintaining the various documents of the bank, balance sheets, ledger, etc.
- Resolving the various issues of the customers
- Providing information about the latest schemes and government policies
- Providing guidance to customers relating to various banking activities
- Attending to treasury works
- Resolving queries of the customers
- Miscellaneous tasks
IBPS Clerk Salary FAQs
Q. Is there any bond for IBPS Clerk?
Ans. No, there is no financial bond for IBPS Clerk.
Q. Where can I find out about the IBPS Clerk Salary?
Ans. You can check out the IBPS Clerk Salary details from the above post.
Q. How much period of probation does IBPS Clerk have to serve?
Ans. IBPS Clerk will have to serve a probation period of 6 months.
Q. What is the salary of IBPS Clerk?
Ans. The basic pay of an IBPS Clerk is Rs. 19900/-
Q. What are the allowances in the salary of IBPS Clerk?
Ans. Apart from the salary, an IBPS Clerk also gets HRA, Medical allowance, Dearness allowance, Special allowance, Travel allowance, CCA.
Q. Does the allowances of IBPS Clerk salary vary according to place?
Ans. Yes, The allowances in IBPS Clerk salary vary, according to the places.
Q. Is Medical Allowance included as a salary component in IBPS Clerk’s salary?
Ans. Yes, Medical Allowance is one of the salary components in IBPS Clerk’s salary.