IBPS PO English Language Quiz
English Language is a part of almost all major competitive exams in the country and is perhaps the most scoring section also. Aspirants who regularly practice questions have a good chance of scoring well in the English Language Section. So here we are providing you with the IBPS PO English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. This IBPS PO English Language Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This IBPS PO English Language Quiz is available to you at no cost. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this IBPS PO English Language Quiz. Candidates must practice this IBPS PO English Language Quiz to achieve a good score in the English Language Section.
Directions (1-5): In the following questions first sentence is given which is then followed by five sentences. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
- Am I one of the people who are worried that Bill Clinton’s second term might be destroyed by the constitutional crisis?
- On the other hands, ordinary citizens have put the campaign behind them.
- In other words, what worries me is that Bill Clinton could exhibit a version of what George Bush used to refer to as Big Mo.
- That is he might have so much campaign momentum that he may not be able to stop campaigning.
- Well, it’s true that I have been wondering whether a President could be impeached for refusing to stop talking about the bridge we need to build to the 21st century.
- They now prefer to watch their favourite soaps and ads on TV rather than senators.
1.Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIFTH (last)sentence after rearrangement?
Directions (6-10): In the following passage, some of the words have been left out, each of which is indicated by a number. Find the suitable word from the options given against each number and fill up the blanks with appropriate words to make the paragraph meaningfully complete.
The __(6)___ transition of the country’s indirect taxes, other than Customs, to a goods and services tax has so far been relatively smooth, not dismissing minor __(7)____. But there are a few more things the government can do to make things even simpler and prevent the kind of political _(8)___ that has accompanied switchover to a similar value-added tax in other countries. The biggest source of worry is small suppliers, who are __(9)_____ from GST below a threshold. But that will not help them if people who traditionally have been ____(10)____ from them shift to large suppliers who are GST-compliant and upload the returns and invoices the customers need to claim input tax credit.
- (a) accepted
- (a) glitches
- (a) ramification
- (a) appease
- (a) postulating
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|