IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
1. The efficiency of Shubhanshu is five-fourth of that of Rajnish to do a certain work. Rajnish and Rupali together can complete three-fifth part of a work in 15 days. Ratio of efficiency of Rupali and Sulekha is 5 : 7 and Sulekha can complete the whole work in 25 days alone. Find in how much time Shubhanshu can complete the whole work alone ?
(a) 75 days
(b) 70 days
(c) 175 days
(d) 60 days
(e) 80 days
2. The difference in age of Sandy and Suraj is 4 years (age of Sandy is greater than age of Suraj) and also ratio of ages of Sandy & Abhijeet 4 year hence is 2 : 3. If average of age of Suraj and Abhijeet is 29 years then what is the age of Suraj after 6 years?
(a) 24 years
(b) 26 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 22 years
(e) 26 years
3. A shopkeeper mark the price of article 40% above and gives two discount of 100/7 % and y% on M.P. if he got total profit which is equal to 1/10th of M.P of article, then find the value of y ?
4. Sum of Areas of circle and rectangle is equal to 622 sq cm. The diameter of the circle is 14 cm. What is the sum of circumference of the circle and the perimeter of the rectangle if the length of rectangle is 26 cm ?
5. Out of 7 red, 5 blue and 6 black balls, 4 balls are to be selected. Find the probability that out of selected balls at least 2 are black.
Directions (6-10): Study the following bar-graph carefully to answer the following questions.
Bar-graph shows the production of books i.e., DI, Puzzle and English books in thousands in 5 different years.
6. In year 2015 if production of DI and Puzzle book increases by 20/3 % and 5% respectively as compared to year 2014 and overall books produced in year 2015 is same as year 2014 then find the no. of English books produced in year 2015? (in thousands)
7. Puzzle books sold in year 2011, 2012 and 2013 together are what percent more/less than English books produced in year 2010, 2013 & 2014 together?
8. What is the ratio of percentage of English books production out of total books production in year 2012 to the percentage of Puzzle books production out of total books production in year 2010?
(a) 108 : 85
(b) 85 : 108
(c) 103 : 108
(d) 102 : 83
(e) 109 : 85
9. If price of each book is Rs. 250 at which it is sold, then what is the difference in amount obtained from DI books sold in year 2012 and 2014 together and English books in year 2010 and 2011 together in Rs.? (Consider all books produced are sold out in each year)
10. What is the sum of average of English books produced in all five years and average of Puzzle books produced in all five years together? (in thousands)
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|