IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Two equations (I) and (II) are given below in each question. You have to solve these equations and give answer.
6. Two jar A and B contain a mixture of two liquids, X and Y in the ratio of 2 : 3 and 4 : 5 respectively. If mixture from jar A and B are mixed in the ratio of 1 : 2 then, find the ratio of X and Y in final mixture.
7. A and B together can complete a work in 12 days. ‘A’ alone can complete in 20 days. If B does the work only half a day daily, then in how many days A and B together can complete the work?
(a) 14 days
(b) 15 days
(c) 50/3 days
(d) 18 days
(e) 9 days
8. A cylindrical tube open at both ends is made of metal. The internal diameter of the tube is 6 cm and length of the tube is 14 cm. If the thickness of the metal used is 1 cm, then the outer curved surface area (Cm square) of the tube is
9. Two numbers are in the ratio of 3 : 1. If the larger number is 12 more than the smaller number, find the smallest number that should be subtracted from the product of the numbers so that remainder is divisible by sum of the numbers.
10. When the price of tea was increased by 25%, a family reduced its consumption in such a way that expenditure on tea was only 20% more than before. If 25 kg were consumed per month before, find the new monthly consumption.
(a) 24 kg
(b) 20 kg
(c) 34 kg
(d) 40 kg
(e) 22 kg
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|