IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz- 21
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. In a 12 overs match, a team has scored at the run rate of 8.5 in first 10 overs. If team scored, 35 runs in last two overs, find the overall run rate of team in match.
2. Price of an article is mark up by 100/3% and after that a discount of 15% given on each article if list price of article is 20 then find the total profit on selling of 17 such articles.
(a) Rs. 34
(b) Rs. 2
(c) Rs. 12
(d) Rs. 26
(e) Rs. 15
3. A person brought some articles and sold 60% of them for the price he paid for total articles. He sold the remaining articles at 10% profit. Find his total profit percentage.
4. A man invested a sum in a scheme ‘P’ which offer 10% C.I.P.A. for 3 years and earn Rs. 1655. Find the interest earn by man, if he invested total amount he gets from scheme ‘P’, in scheme Q which offer 8% S.I.P.A for 5 years.
5. Distance cover by a jeep in two hours is equal to the distance cover by a car in 3 hours. Train which is 100/3% faster to a car, covers 240 km in 3 hours, then find the distance cover by jeep in 5 hours.
(a) 300 km
(b) 400 km
(c) 600 km
(d) 450 km
(e) 500 km
6. Diameter of a cylindrical jar is increased by 25%. By what percent must the height be decreased so that there is no change in its volume?
(e) None of these
7. If income & saving ratio of a person is 25 : 9. If saving increases 1/3rd & expenditure increases by 25% & income increases by Rs. 2100. Then find the initial saving?
(a) Rs. 3200
(b) Rs. 3500
(c) Rs. 5600
(d) Rs. 2700
(e) Rs. 4200
8. Sum of four consecutive even numbers is 49 more than sum of three consecutive odd numbers and the sum of lowest odd and lowest even number is 23. Find the largest even number.
9. How many five-letters containing 2 vowels and 3 consonants can be formed using the letters of the word EQUALITY so that 2 vowels occur together?
(e) None of these
10. A can complete a work alone in 18 days. B is 25% less efficient than A who is 200/3% more efficient than C. In how many days B and C complete the whole work together.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|