IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
1. 8, 14, 32, 70, 136, ?
2. 25, 41, 89, 169, 281, ?
3. 4, 4, 7, 15, 30, ?
4. 17, 19, 16, 20, 15, ?
5. 2, 2, 8, 10, 28, ?
6. A rectangular garden is 24 m long and 14 m wide. There is a path 1 m wide outside the garden along its sides. If the path is to be constructed with square marble tiles 20 cm × 20 cm, the number of tiles required to cover the path is
7. 5% of income of A is equal to 15% of income of B and 10% of income of B is equal to 20% of income of C. If the income of C is Rs. 2000, then the total income of A, B and C together is:
(a) Rs 9000
(b) Rs 6000
(c) Rs 12000
(d) Rs 18000
(e) Rs 10000
8. At the rate of 20% P.A Compound interest the interest paid on 3rd years is Rs. 612 find the difference of C.I. and SI on these 3 years at same rate of interest
(a) Rs. 156
(b) Rs. 165
(c) Rs. 172
(d) Rs. 272
(e) Rs 150
9. Due to an increase of 30% in the price of eggs, 3 eggs less are available for Rs 7.80. The present rate of eggs per dozen is:
(a) Rs 8.64
(b) Rs 8.88
(c) Rs 9.36
(d) Rs 9.54
(e) Rs 10.24
10. The ratio of males and females in a city is 7 : 8 and the percentage of children among males and females is 25% and 20% respectively. If the number of adult females in the city is 156800 what is the total population?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|