IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Study the graph and answer the following questions.
A line graph is given below which shows Numbers of bikes sold by 3 companies in 5 different years in India.
1. What is the difference between total number of bikes sold by Hero and Honda in 2004 together and total no. of bikes sold by TVS and Honda in 2006 together.
2. What is the sum of average of bikes sold by company TVS in year 2004 and 2005 together and average of bikes sold of company Honda in year 2005 and 2006 together?
3. If sales of Hero, TVS and Honda in 2008 increases by 5%, 22% and 35% respectively from previous years. Then sales in 2008 is approximately how much percent more/less than sales of previous year considering all company together.
4. Find the ratio of Honda bikes sold in 2005 and 2007 together to TVS sold in 2003, 2004 and 2006 together.
(a) 119 : 313
(b) 313 : 119
(c) 181 : 140
(d) 140 : 181
(e) 17 : 19
5. If bikes sold to Male and female of company Hero, Honda and TVS are in ratio 4 : 1, 7 : 3 and 11 : 9 respectively in each year. Then male buyers in 2004 are approximately how much percent more than female buyers in 2006 considering three company together.
6. A shopkeeper buys 40 tables for Rs. 5120 out of these 8 tables are bigger than the rest. At what selling price should he sell each bigger table so as to earn a profit of 25% if he sells the remaining each at ¾ th of the selling price of bigger table?
(a) Rs. 360
(b) Rs. 320
(c) Rs. 200
(d) Rs. 400
(e) Rs. 160
7. Four digits number are formed using numbers 1, 3, 4, 5 without repetition. Find the probability that the number is divisible by 5.
8. A invest certain sum on compound interest at 20%, 10% and 25% on 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year respectively if he receives Rs. 330 as interest in 3rd year. Then how much interest he will receive in all 3 years.
(a) Rs. 720
(b) Rs. 650
(c) Rs. 840
(d) Rs. 780
(e) Rs. 620
9. A is twice efficient as B and together they do the same work in as much time as C and D together. If C and D alone can complete the work in 20 days and 30 days respectively, then in how many days A can complete the same work alone.
(a) 12 days
(b) 18 days
(c) 24 days
(d) 30 days
(e) 32 days
10. The distance between two stations A and B is 497 km. A train starts from A towards B and another from B to A at the same time and they meet after 7 hours. The train travelling from A to B is slower by 7 km/hr compared to other train travelling from B to A then find the speed of slower train.
(a) 22 kmph
(b) 28 kmph
(c) 32 kmph
(d) 40 kmph
(e) 42 kmph
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|