List of Celebrities Donation for COVID-19 at PM CARE Fund :
India is struggling with the destruction caused by coronavirus and to deal with this our government has announced a Rs 1.7 lakh crore relief package to provide benefits and relief to the people.
As everyone knows that later PM Modi also tweeted that everyone can donate to India’s war against COVID-19 through PMCARES fund.
Anyone can donate any amount in this fund to help our people who had hit by coronavirus and can help in making our country healthy again.
We (Team ambitiousbaba.com) have done our part in this battle against COVID-19 and donated a little amount which we can not disclose,
and we request everyone to do the same and help the people in need. This chance to help the country does not come very often.
Ambitious Baba request you to kindly go through this link pmindia.gov.in to do your part in this distress situation.
PM Modi Tweet
It is my appeal to my fellow Indians,
Kindly contribute to the PM-CARES Fund. This Fund will also cater to similar distressing situations, if they occur in the times ahead. This link has all important details about the fund.
The PM-CARES Fund accepts micro-donations too. It will strengthen disaster management capacities and encourage research on protecting citizens.
Let us leave no stone upturned to make India healthier and more prosperous for our future generations.
♦Some Film Industry Donation List
- Akshay Kumar- 25cr.
- Alia Bhatt– undisclosed, Alia Bhatt also pledged her contribution to the PM-CARES Fund and the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (Maharashtra).
- Mahesh babu– He has donated Rs 1 crore to the CM relief fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Vicky Kaushal– 1cr.
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas– undisclosed
- Lata Mangeshkar– 25lakhs
- Randeep Huda- 1 cr.
- Amitabh bachchan–undisclosed
- Shah Ruhk Khan-Shah Rukh Khan is the latest celebrity to come forward to donate and do his bit in the fight against coronavirus.
Shah Rukh and Gauri will also make a donation to the Maharashtra CM’s Relief Fund through their film banner Red Chillies Entertainment.
Additionally, KKR and Khan’s NGO, Meer Foundation, will supply 50,000 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to the Maharashtra and West Bengal governments for healthcare professionals.
Meer Foundation has also tied up with Ek Saath – The Earth organization to provide food to over 5500 families for a month in Mumbai. The ‘Swades’ star added that a kitchen will be set up to send out 2000 freshly cooked meals everyday to help households and hospitals.
Meer Foundation will also provide 3 lakh meal kits to 10,000 to underprivileged people and daily wage labourers daily in Mumbai, in association with the Roti Foundation.
In addition to this, SRK’s Foundation will also work with Working People’s Charter to provide essentials to over 2500 daily wage workers in Delhi for a month.
- Nana Patekar– 50 lakhs\
- Kartik Aaryan– 1cr.
- Salman Khan-Bollywood superstar Salman Khan pledged to financially support 25,000 daily wage workers from the film industry in the wake of the national lockdown.(Apporx 35cr. invest)
- Katrina Kaif-undisclosed
- Diljit Dosanjh– 20lakhs
- Sonam Kapoor– undisclosed
- Rajkummar Rao-undisclosed
- Rapper Badshah– 25lakhs
- Varun Dhawan– He has pledged Rs 30 lakh as donation to PM-CARES Fund and Rs 25 lakh to Maharashtra CM’s relief fund.
- Shilpa Shetty– 21 lakhs
- favourite designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee – 1cr.
- Kriti Sanon-undisclosed
- Bhumi Pednekar-undisclosed
- Hrithik Roshan-N95 and FFP3 masks for the BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) workers and other caretakers.
- Hema Malini– 1cr.
- Sunny Deol- 50lakhs
- Prabhas– 4cr. (Rs 3 crore to the Prime Minister’s relief fund and Rs 50 lakh each to Chief Minister’s relief fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.)
- Pawan Kalyan– 1cr., I will be donating Rs 50 Lakhs each to both AP and Telangana CM relief funds to fight against Corona pandemic
- Ram Charan– 70lakhs
- Kapil Sharma– 50lakhs
- Guru Randhawa-20lakhs
- Manish Pal– 20lakhs
- Ajay Devgn-5cr.
- Tiger shroff– 50lakhs
- Allu arjun– 1.45 cr (25cr kerala, 50-50 lakhs Telanaga and Andhra Pradesh, 20 PM Fund)
- Jr. NTR– 70lakhs
- Vijay South Superstat– 1cr.
- Sanjay Dutt: 50 lakhs
- Govinda: 25 Lakhs PM care fund and 25 lakhs Maharasgtra govt.
ETC, ETC Name
♦List of Some Sport Person
- Gautam Gambhir – 1cr.
- Sikhar Dhwan- undisclosed
- Sania Mirza– undisclosed
- Rohit Sharma – 70lakhs
- MS Dhoni– 1cr.
- Ajinkya rahane– 10lakhs
- Virat and Anushka– 3cr.
- Sachin (God of cricket)- 50 lakhs
- Sourav Ganguly – 51 lakhs
- BCCI– 50 cr.
- Suresh Raina– 51 lakhs
- P.V Sindhu– 10lkahs’
- Yuvraj Singh– 50lakhs
ETC, ETC Name
Also Read–How to build the immune system!
♦List of Some Industry & Department
- Railways 13.5 lakh staff to donate a day’s salary towards PM relief fund (Approx 151cr)
- CRPF– 33cr.
- Indian Army-100cr.
- Anand Mahindra of the Mahindra & Mahindra Group had earlier offered to provide Mahindra resorts as care facilities for those infected. The Mahindra Group is also working on making available ventilators which are crucial to the healthcare of those infected.
- Ratan, Tata group – 1500cr.
- Baba Ramdev- 25cr.
- Sai shirdi Trust– 51cr.
- Mahavit Mandit (Patna)=1cr
- Mukesh Ambani-500cr.,and Rs 5 crore each to the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat These are in addition to the 100-bedded dedicated coronavirus hospital in Mumbai, manufacturing 1 lakh protective face masks per day, 50 lakh free meals to the needy through non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and fuel to emergency vehicles carrying Covid-19 patients.
- Vijay shekar (Paytm funder)- 5cr.
- Infosys– 50cr.
- Sachin Jindal-100cr
- Uday kotak-60cr.
- Punkaj Munjal (Hero Cycle Onwer)-100cr
- Gautam Adani-100cr.
- Rahul Bazaz– 100cr.
- TVS Motors– 25cr.
- Bhusan Kumar (T-series onwer) -12 cr
- Azim Premji (Vipro Group)- 1125cr.
- Anil Agrwal (Vendata Group)-100cr
- Ola– 20cr
- Sun Pharma– 25cr
- NSG– 1.2cr
- ITC– 150cr
- Hindustan unilever– 100cr
- Nadla (Microsoft)-2cr
ETC, ETC Name
Telegram Group: Join
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here