Mensuration Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 3
Mensuration plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Mensuration in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mensuration questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mensuration questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mensuration questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mensuration of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mensuration quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mensuration quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mensuration Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. The surface of water in a swimming pool forms a rectangle with length 40 m and breadth 15 m. The depth of water increases uniformly from 1.2 m to 2.4 m at the other end. The volume (in m3) of water in the pool is
(e) None of these
2. A hemispherical bowl of internal diameter 54 cm contains a liquid. This liquid is to be filled in cylindrical bottles of radius 3 cm and height 9 cm. How many bottles are required to empty the bowl?
3. A toymaker makes a toy in which a cone is mounted on the base of a hemisphere. If the total surface area of the toy is 858 cm² then find the volume (in cm cube) of the toy, given that the diameter of the toy is 14 cm?
4. A cylindrical jar, whose base has a radius of 15 cm is filled with water up to a height of 20 cm. A solid iron spherical ball of radius 10 cm is dropped in the jar to submerge completely in water. Find the increase in the level of water (in cm) is
(e) None of these
5. If sum of area of square and rectangle is 644 sq. cm and perimeter of rectangle is 88 cm. If ratio of length to breadth of rectangle is 7 : 4, then find perimeter of square ?
(a) 72 cm
(b) 81 cm
(c) 48 cm
(d) 64 cm
(e) 56 cm
6. Circumference of a circle is 132 cm and area of circle is 710 sq. cm more than area of square then find the perimeter of square?
7. Sum of circumference of a circle and perimeter of a rectangle is 220 cm while area of circle is 1386 sq. cm. If length of rectangle is 33 more than radius of the given circle then find the area of rectangle?
8. Sum of length, breadth and height of cuboid is 12 cm and length of its diagonal is . Then find the total surface area of cuboid.
(a) 94 cm²
(b) 84 cm²
(c) 72 cm²
(d) 64 cm²
(e) 90 cm²
9. A Cone cylinder and hemisphere have equal radius and height. Find the ratio of total surface area of cylinder, cone and hemisphere.
10. If the volume and curved surface area of a cylinder 616 and 352m2 respectively, what is the total surface area of the cylinder (in )?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|