Mensuration Quiz for RRB PO & RRB CLERK : Quiz – 5
Mensuration plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Mensuration in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mensuration questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mensuration questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mensuration questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mensuration of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mensuration quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mensuration quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mensuration Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Sum of Area of circle and a rectangle is equal to 622 sq cm. The diameter of the circle is 14 cm, then what is the sum of circumference of the circle and the perimeter of the rectangle if the length of rectangle is 26 cm ?
2. If the perimeter of a rectangle and a square are equal and the ratio of 2 adjacent sides of a rectangle is 2:1. Then find the ratio of area of rectangle and area of square.
3. The ratio of the radius and height of a cone is 5 : 12. Its volume is 3 2200/7cm. Then its slant height is?
(a) 9 cm
(b) 10 cm
(c) 11 cm
(d) 12 cm
(e) 13 cm
4. The ratio between area of a circular field and area of a square field is 1 : 4. If the area of square field is equal to the perimeter of a rectangular field which sides are 45 m and 32 m, then find the radius of circular field.
(a) 5 m
(b) 4.5 m
(c) 4 m
(d) 3.5 m
(e) None of these
5. If the ratio of curved surface area to the volume of cylinder 1 : 7 while the ratio of diameter to the height of cylinder is 4 : 3. Find total surface area of cylinder?
(e) None of these
6. An open box is made of wood 2 cm thick. Its internal length is 86 cm, breadth is 46 cm and height is 38 cm. The cost of painting the outer surface of the box at Rs. 10 per m2 (excluding outer upper edge) is
(a) Rs. 13.8
(b) Rs. 15.7
(c) Rs. 16.5
(d) Rs. 15.4
(e) None of these
7. The area of rectangular field of length 90 m and breadth 80 m is equal to the area of a square plot. What will be the length of the diagonal of the square plot?
(a) 120 m
(b) 100 m
(c) 90 m
(d) 105 m
(e) 110 m
8. A well of 16m diameter is dug for 9m deep. The soil taken out of it has spread evenly all-around of well in shape of circular ring of width 4m to form an Embankment. Find the height of Embankment
(a) 8.1 m
(b) 6.3 m
9. Curved surface area of a given cylinder is 924 m². If ratio of radius and height of cylinder is 1 : 3 then find the volume of cylinder (in m³)
10. What will be the cost of fencing the rectangular field whose area is 486 sq. m. if the cost of fencing is Rs 11 per meter and length of the field is 50% more than the breadth of the field.
(a) Rs 1100
(b) Rs 990
(c) Rs 880
(d) Rs 770
(e) Rs. 660
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|