Mensuration Quiz for RRB PO & RRB CLERK : Quiz – 7
Mensuration is one of the important topics in the Quantitative Aptitude Section of all competitive exams. The majority of Mensuration Questions are based on calculations and formulas. If you practice more and more questions and remember all of the formulas, solving Mensuration Questions becomes quite easy. So, we’re providing you Mensuration Quiz to assist you to prepare for your upcoming exams. This Mensuration Quiz is completely free of charge. This Mensuration Quiz’s questions are all based on the latest exam pattern. Candidates must solve this quiz in order to enhance their preparation.
- Inside a square plot a circular garden is developed which exactly fits in the square plot and the diameter of the garden is equal to the side of the square plot which is 28 meters. What is the area (in meter square) of the space left out in the square plot after developing the garden?
- If the volume and curved surface area of a cylinder 616-meter cubes and 352-meter square respectively, what is the total surface area of the cylinder (in )?
- Water is being pumped out of a circular pipe whose internal diameter is 14 cm. If the flow of water is 24 cm per second. How many liters of water is being pumped out in one hour?
(a) 113065 liters
(b) 13308.6 liter
(c) 13305.6 liter
(d) 17355.6 liter
(e) 153808 liters
- A well whose shape is of equilateral triangle having side 8 cm has to be dug cm deep. The earth taken out of the well is used to fill a cylindrical tank having diameter 8 cm. Find the height up to which earth is filled in the tank.
(a) 10.5 cm
(b) 21 cm
(c) 42 cm
(d) 84 cm
(e) 32 cm
- Sum of area of a circle and a rectangle is equal to 1166 sq.cm. The diameter of the circle is 28 cm. What is the sum of the circumference of the circle and the perimeter of the rectangle if the length of the rectangle is 25 cm?
(a) 186 cm
(b) 182 cm
(c) 184 cm
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
(a) 6144 cm2
(b) 6515 cm2
(c) 6554 cm2
(d) 6600 cm2
- A cone is fitted completely on the top face of a cubical block. If height of cone is 7 cm and Volume of the cone is 66 cm-cube then find the area of the top face of the cubical block that remain uncovered by the cone?
8. Three circles of radii 4 cm, 6 cm and 8 cm touch each other externally. Find the area of the triangle formed by the line-segments joining- the centers of the three circle?
9. Sum of area of a circle and a rectangle is equal to 1166 sq.cm. The diameter of the circle is 28 cm. What is the sum of the circumference of the circle and the perimeter of the rectangle if the length of the rectangle is 25 cm?
(a) 186 cm
(b) 182 cm
(c) 184 cm
(d) 188 cm
(e) 190 cm
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|