Mixed DI for IBPS , SBI , RBI | Quiz-1
Mix DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Mix DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mix DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mix DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mix DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mix DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mix DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mix DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mix DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam IBPS PO Quant , IBPS Clerk Quant , IBPS RRB Quant, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam
Directions (1-5): Pie chart given below shows the percentage distribution of total population of a state having 5 cities and bar graph shows the percentage of female population in each city in 2017.
1. If number of males in city E in 2017 is 1800 then find the male population in city A in 2017.
2. If total population of state was 80000 in 2017 then total population of city D was how much percent more than female population of city B.
3. If total population of state in 2017 is 250000 then find the average female population of city A, C and E in 2017.
(e) None of these
4. If total population of the state in 2017 was 1 lakh and in 2018 population of city B increase by 20% and of city D increases by 10% then find the difference between total population of city B and city D in 2018.
5. Find the ratio of male population of city B and city D together to female population of city E and city C together.
(a) 17 : 37
(b) 41 : 32
(c) 23 : 11
(d) 41 : 37
(e) 37 : 32
Directions (6-10): Study the following graphs carefully and answer the questions given below:
6. If saving of C is equal to the sum of expenditure of E on clothing and bill together and expenditure of E on Bill is 25% less then expenditure of B on bill then what is the sum of savings of C and B together, given that the ratio of expenditure of E on clothing and Bill is 5: 3.
(e) None of these
7. If expenditure of A and C on clothing is 25% and 15% respectively of their expenditure and saving of A is 25% more than expenditure of A on clothing, then sum of saving of A and expenditure of C on clothing together is what percent of expenditure of B on clothing?
8. If Saving of A, B, C, D, E and F are in the ratio 4 : 5 : 3 : 2 : 4 : 3, then sum of saving of all 6 person is what percent of sum of expenditure of all six persons.
9. If income of A is 6100/64%more than expenditure of B on food then saving of A is what% more or less than saving of B.
10. Expenditure of D on education is 25% more than expenditure of B on education and saving of D and F are in the ratio 11 : 9. If saving of D is 700/4%more than expenditure of D on education then what is the ratio of sum of saving of D and F together to the saving of B
(a) 5 : 3
(b) 5 : 2
(c) 3 : 5
(d) 2 : 5
(e) 2 : 3
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|