Mix DI Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 3
Mix DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Mix DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mix DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mix DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mix DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mix DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mix DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mix DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mix DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Directions (1-5): Given below is the pie chart which shows the distribution of 6 books sold by Ambitiousbaba publication in degrees in one week. Table shows ratio of books sold online to sold from book store.
(Note – Sold DI books in one week in absolute value)
1. If selling price of each SSC CHSL books is 100/9% less than the selling price of each English book, and total amount obtained in selling all SSC CHSL book is 1.5 lakh. Then find how much amount is obtained in selling all English books, which sold online?
(a) 96000 Rs.
(b) 94000 Rs.
(c) 94500 Rs.
(d) 95400 Rs.
(e) 94540 Rs.
2. Total DI book and Puzzle book sold online is what percent less or more than total computer and English books sold from store?
3. If 25% of Puzzle books and 20% of DI books sold from book store is returned by customers, because of misprinting, then find the number of DI and PUZZLE book which are returned by customers?
4. What is ratio between, Puzzle and DI books sold together to SSC CHSL, SSC CGL and English book sold together?
5. Total Computer and DI book sold online together; what percent of total SSC CGL book sold from store?
Directions (6 – 10): The bar graph shows total stock of three types of jeans in a store on six days of week and line graph shows percentage of each type of jeans sold on six days of the week.
6. Spyker jeans sold on Tuesday and Thursday together, are what percent of mufti jeans sold on Sunday and Saturday together?
7. What is ratio between Jack & Johns jeans sold on Monday and Mufti jeans sold on Friday together to total available stock of Jack & Johns jeans on Friday and Saturday together?
(a) 170 : 121
(b) 121 : 170
(c) 131 : 170
(d) 170 : 131
(e) 123 : 170
8. What is the difference between Spyker Jeans sold on Sunday, Monday & Friday together and Jack & Johns jeans sold on Thursday, Friday & Saturday together?
9. Total available stock of Mufti jeans on Sunday, Tuesday & Friday together is what percent more or less than total available stock of Spykar jeans on Thursday, Friday & Saturday together?
10. What is average of each three types of Jeans sold on Sunday and Saturday?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|