Mix DI Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 4
Mix DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Mix DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mix DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mix DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mix DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mix DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mix DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mix DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mix DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Directions (1-5): Bar-graph shows number of candidates appeared (in lakh) in different years and line graph shows percentage of candidate qualified in examination over the years.
1. What was the ratio between number of candidates appeared in 2009 to Number of candidates qualified in 2016?
(a) 14 : 15
(b) 5 : 14
(c) 3 : 7
(d) 7 : 3
(e) 15 : 7
2. What was the percent drop in the number of candidates appeared from year 2014-2015?
3. The Number of candidates qualified in 2011 was what percent of the number of candidates appeared in 2010?
4. What is the average of candidates qualified in year’s 2009 to 2012?
(e) None of these
5. If ratio between male to female candidates qualified in year 2009 and 2010 together is 17 : 8, then find male qualified from both years how much more than female qualified from both year together?
Directions (6-10): The following pie chart and table show the percentage distribution of persons from five different states of India and ratio of male to female in them respectively who visited the 69th republic day at India gate to see parade. Study the graphs and answer the questions that follow:
Note: In both graphs, some data are missing. If these data are required in any question, then find them and then proceed.
6. If total number of persons from Haryana visited the 69th republic day parade of India is more than that from Punjab then what is the difference between total number of females from these two states who visited the parade?
7. If number of males are 250% more than number of females from U.P. who visited the parade then the total number of males from UP who visited the parade are what percent of total persons from all the states together who visited the parade?
8. If number of females from Delhi who visited the parade are 100% more than the number of females from Haryana who visited the parade then find total number of males from Delhi who visited the parade.
9. Find the average number of males who visited the parade from all the states together?
(d) Can’t be determined
(e) None of these
10. If ratio between total number of persons who visited the parade from Rajasthan and that from U.P. is 2 : 3 then total number of females who visited the parade from Rajasthan are what percent more or less than total number of females from Haryana who visited the parade ?
(a) 60% more
(b) 60% less
(c) 40% more
(d) 50% less
(e) 55% more
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|