Mixture and Allegation for RRB PO & RRB CLERK: Quiz -5
Mixture and Allegation Based plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Mixture and Allegation Based in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mixture and Allegation Based questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mixture and Allegation Based questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mixture and Allegation Based questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mixture and Allegation Based of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mixture and Allegation Based quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mixture and Allegation Based quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mixture and Allegation Based Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
- Two vessels P and Q contains milk and water mixture in the ratio 7 : 8 and 3 : 5 respectively. The ratio in which these two mixture be mixed to get a new mixture containing 80/3milk is ?
(a) 13 : 31
(b) 13 : 29
(c) 13 : 27
(d) 13 : 24
(e) 13 : 23
- A jar contains mixture of liquid P and Q in the ratio 4 : 1, when 10ℓ of mixture taken out and same amount of liquid Q poured into jar the ratio becomes 2 : 3. Then find how many liters of liquid P contained in jar initially ?
(a) 16 ℓ
(b) 12 ℓ
(c) 10 ℓ
(d) 8 ℓ
(e) 14 ℓ
- A shopkeeper has 2 types of Rice. Type 1 of Rice is 20% costlier than type 2. He mixed these two types of Rice in some ratio and mark the price of mixture 10% above the cost price of type 2. On selling the whole mixture he earns a profit of .Find out the ratio in which type 1 and type 2 Rice are mixed?
(a) 3 : 5
(b) 2 : 5
(c) 5 : 7
(d) 3 : 4
(e) 5 : 3
- A jar contains mixture of Rum and Vodka in the ratio of 4 : 1, when 10ℓ of mixture taken out and same amount of Vodka poured into jar the ratio becomes 2 : 3 then find how many liters of Rum was contained in Jar initially ?
- Four gallons are drawn from a case full of wine. It is then filled with water. Four gallons of mixture are again drawn and the cask is re-filled with water. The ratio of the quantity of wine now left in the cask to that of the mixture in it is 36 : 49. How much does the cask hold?
(a) 30 gallons
(b) 25 gallons
(c) 35 gallons
(d) 28 gallons
(e) None of these
- A milkman pays Rs. 6.4 per liter of milk. He added water and sells the mixture at Rs. 8 per liter, and making 37.5% profit. Find the ratio of the water to that of milk received by customers ?
(a) 10 : 1
(b) 1 : 10
(c) 11 : 1
(d) 10 : 7
(e) 10 : 3
- Two mixtures A and B have alcohol and water in the ratio of 3 : 5 and 4 : 5 respectively. If 24 litre of mixture A was mixed with 36 litre of mixture B then find the ratio of alcohol to water in resultant mixture.
(a) 5 : 7
(b) 16 : 9
(c) 11 : 16
(d) 16 : 11
(e) None of these
- In jar A, 180 litre milk was mix with 36 litre water. Some of this mixture was taken out from Jar A and put it in Jar B. If after adding 6 litres of water in the mixture, the respective ratio between milk and water in Jar B was 5 : 2 respectively, what was the amount of mixture that was taken out from Jar A ? (in litres)
- From a vessel containing only milk, 10 litres are drawn and replaced with water. 10 litres of the mixture is now taken out and replaced with water again. The ratio of milk to water now is 25 : 24. How many litres of milk was there initially?
(a) 20 litres
(b) 25 litres
(c) 32 litres
(d) 35 litres
(e) none of these
- Acid and water are mixed in a vessel A in the ratio of 5 : 2 and in the vessel B in the ratio 8 : 5. In what proportion should quantities be taken out from the two vessels so as to form a mixture in which the acid and water will be in the ratio of 9 : 4?
(a) 7 : 2
(b) 2 : 7
(c) 7 : 4
(d) 2 : 3
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|