RBI Assistant 2022: Reasoning Ability Quiz
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on Reasoning Ability, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. Here in this article, we have come up with RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better for upcoming exam. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz includes a detailed explanation of each question. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz is available to you at no cost. Questions given in this RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz are based on the latest or updated exam pattern. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz will assist you in answering reasoning questions quickly and efficiently.
Directions (1-5): Study the following alphanumeric series carefully and answer the questions given below:
8 2 L M @ K 3 # 4 Z 3 $ 8 P 3 A * N % Q T 6 B
STEP I- The letters which are immediately preceded and immediately followed by a symbol are arranged in the end of the series in the alphabetical order. (They are arranged just after B)
STEP II- The numbers which are immediately preceded by the symbol and immediately followed by the letter are arranged between Z and 3 in the increasing order.
STEP III- The numbers which are immediately followed by symbol are interchanged its position with respect to the element just after it.
(STEP II is applied after STEP I and STEP III is applied after STEP II)
1. How many letters are arranged at the end of the series in the step-1?
(e) More than five
2. Which among the following are the elements of the series which are Seventh position from the left end and fourth position from the right end in step-III?
3. How many symbols are immediately followed by numbers in step-III?
4. How many numbers are arranged at the end of the series in the step-2?
(e) More than five
5. How many symbols are arranged at the end of the series in the step-3?
(e) More than five
Directions (6-10): Following questions are based on the five three-digit numbers given below
953 681 847 574 498
6. If all the digits in each of the numbers are arranged in descending order within the number, which of the following will form the lowest in the new arrangement of numbers?
7. If all the numbers are arranged in ascending order from left to right, which of the following will be the sum of all the three digits of the number which is exactly in the middle of the new arrangement?
8. What will be the resultant when third digit of the lowest number is multiplied with the second digit of the highest number?
9. If the positions of the first and the third digits of each of the numbers are interchanged, how many even numbers will be formed?
10. If one is added to the first digit of each of the numbers, how many numbers thus formed will be divisible by three?
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|