RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on English Language, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. So here we are providing you with the RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year’s Questions. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz. Candidates must practice this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz to achieve a good score in the English Language Section.
Directions (1-5): In each of the following sentence, there are two blank spaces. Below each sentence, there are five options and each option consists of two words which can be filled up in the provided blanks respectively to make the paragraph grammatically and coherently correct. Find the most appropriate set of words that fit into the blanks contextually.
- ________ nutritional standards for young children has become a policy imperative only in recent years, with the National Food Security Act, 2013, ___________the mandate in Schedule II, and the Supplementary Nutrition Rules, 2017, laying down entitlements.
(a) Adopting, dispersing
(b) Expanding, following
(c) Accessing, assimilating
(d) Raising, incorporating
(e) withdrawing, grasping
- ________ hundreds of years of engaging each other, the two neighbours have been to war only once; since the Agreement on the Maintenance of Peace and __________was signed in 1993, neither side has fired a weapon along the 3,500-km boundary, which is largely undemarcated.
(a) Instead, placidity
(b) Despite, Tranquility
(c) Since, Passivity
(d) Although, Supinity
(e) Admitting, Serenity
- If the ICDS scheme, now called the Anganwadi Services Scheme, is to achieve better ________, it must focus on the provision of physical infrastructure and funding, besides closer _________ of the nutrition mission.
(a) facilities, ascertainment
(b) outcomes, monitoring
(c) solutions, achievement
(d) origin, understanding
(e) consequences, opulence
- The Wuhan summit has recommitted India and China to _______ bilateral relations in a manner that creates the conditions for the “Asian Century”, and Mr. Modi and Mr. Xi are well-placed to ________ along that path.
(a) inherit, halt
(b) repose, oppose
(c) thriving, steer
(d) managing, proceed
(e) conserving, manufacture
- _______ an “informal summit”, the Wuhan meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping appeared to cover much ground over the two days — in terms of public appearances and in the two statements _______.
(a) Although, sanctified
(b) If, poised
(c) For, issued
(d) As, unresolved
(e) Since, divulged
Directions (6-10): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ‘No error’, the answer is (e). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)
- Often in political campaigns, a point is reached (a)/ at which the candidates (b)/ take out their gloves (c)/ and start slugging with bare fists. (d)/ no error. (e)
- People are worried (a)/ more because of the frequency (b)/ of occurrence of the crime rather (c)/ than the magnitude of the crime. /(d). No error. (e)
- The number of students (a)/ competing in the event (b)/ has been fallen (c)/ because of want of incentive. (d)/ No error. (e)
- When he used to walk (a)/ along the road, (b)/ a wild and ferocious dog (c)/ knocked him down. (d)/ No error. (e)
Example. While I was walking along the road, a mad dog attacked me.
- None (a)/ but fools (b)/ has ever (c)/ believed it. (d)/ No error. (e)
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|