RBI Assistant 2022: Reasoning Ability Quiz
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on Reasoning Ability, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. So here we are providing you with the RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz. Candidates must practice this RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz to achieve a good score in the Reasoning Ability Section.
1. What should come next in the following letter series?
P Q R S T A B C D E P Q R S A B C D E P Q R S A B C D P Q
(e) None of these
2. Which pair of the letters in the word BEAUTIFUL has the same relationship between its letters with respect to their positions in the English alphabet as the pair EA in that word has between its letters?
3. Four of the following five have similar relationship and hence form a group. Which one does not belong to that group?
(a)BROTHER : DORVEHT
(b)ENGLISH : GGNNSIJ
(c)ANOTHER : CONVEHT
(d)BETWEEN : DTEZEEP
(e)HUSBAND : JSUDNAF
Exp. In each option except (d): 1st, 4th and 7th letters move +2 steps. (2nd, 3rd) and (5th, 6th) letters interchange their positions as (3rd, 2nd) and (6th, 5th) respectively.
4. How many pairs of letters are there in the word SPONTANEOUS, each of which have as many letters between them in the word as they have between them in the English alphabet?
(c) More than two
(e) None of these
5. If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word from the second, fifth, seventh and eighth letters of the word PHYSICAL, using each letter only once and second letter of that word is your answer. If more than one such word can be formed, your answer is M. If no such word can be formed, your answer is N.
Direction (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
Eight persons viz. C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J are sitting in a row facing north all are watching TV. Each person watches different movie channels viz. Zee Cinema, Movies Now, Movies OK, & Pictures, Star Gold, Star Movies, Sony Max, Sony Pix and all channels have different channel numbers viz. 14, 17,24,30,33,36,39,45 but not necessarily in the same order. F sits fourth to right of G and neither of them sits at an extreme end. Two persons sit between the one who watches Movies Now and the one who watches Zee Cinema. H watches Star Gold whose channel number is the multiple of ten and is neither an immediate neighbour of F nor G. The one who watches the channel whose channel number is lowest sits at extreme right end. The one who watches Movies Now sits third to the left of F. C is an immediate neighbour of the one who watches Zee Cinema and the one who watches Movies OK. D sits fourth from the extreme right end of the row and watches channel number which is a prime number. F watches Channel number which is a multiple of 11 and is an immediate neighbour of D. The one who watches Sony Max and & Pictures are immediate neighbour of each other. The channel number of Star movies is a perfect square. J watches the channel whose channel number is twice of 7. I neither watches Movies Now nor & Pictures. G watches the channel whose number is multiple of both 3 and 5. The one who watches channel number which is thrice of 13 is not an immediate neighbour of the one who watches Star Gold.
6. Which of the following Channel is watched by F?
(a) Star Gold
(b) Movies OK
(c) Star Movies
(d) Zee Cinema
(e) Sony Pix
7. Who among the following watches Movies Now?
8. Which channel number is watched by C?
9. Who sits forth to the left of the one who watches Sony Pix?
10. How many persons sits between the one who watches & Pictures and the one who watches Channel number 24?
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|