RBI Assistant Salary Structure 2019-20: A common query among the students applying for RBI Assistant 2019-20 is its Job Profile and Salary details. It is essential that you are well aware of the work profile, in hand salary and perks offered, posting locations as well as career growth opportunities offered by RBI Assistant, before applying for this post. We have tried to answer all these questions for you in this post.
Check out the detailed RBI Assistant In-hand Salary, Job Profile, and Career growth and Promotion opportunities in the post below and resolve all your queries now!
RBI Assistant Salary 2019 – Revised Salary
RBI Assistant Salary 2019 – Pay Scale:
(i)Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month(i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and
(ii)Other allowances, viz.
House Rent Allowance
City Compensatory Allowance
Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
(iii)At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately Rs 36091/-
facility Offered by RBI Assistant
Apart from the above-mentioned salary, a candidate after selection as an RBI Assistant is entitled to following perks of Reserve Bank of India:
- Housing Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Book Grant
- Cloth wash
- Allowance for furnishing of residence (as per eligibility)
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment/hospitalization (as per eligibility)
- Interest-free Festival Advance
- Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents)
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for
(ii) Education loan
(iii)Personal loan, etc.
- Working Days: They have to work only five days a week.
- Public Dealing: There is no public dealing involved, it may be needed to address the public grievances or information providing campaigns
RBI Assistant Career Growth
Once you join RBI even as an assistant, you will get multiple chances to get promoted to a higher level. All the candidates who wish to get promoted to the Officer level need to apply for the promotion test and appear for the examination as well. But before that one has to undergo their service period of a minimum of 2 years to become eligible for promotion to Officer Cadre.
Promotions are conducted at a period of every 2 years where Assistants also have the opportunity to be a part of it. There are two processes for an assistant to get promoted to a Grade A officer level:
- Normal process
- Merit basis process
(1) Normal process: The employee has to qualify written exam and on the basis of his experience and seniority in the services of a bank, he/she will be selected as an Officer.
(2) Merit basis process: Two-year service (minimum) as a clerk with a JAIIB and CAIIB diploma conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is must with graduate/post-graduate degree.
There are four scales in Officer cadre:
|Scale 1||Officer / Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Scale 2||Manager (Grade B)|
|Scale 3||Senior Manager (Grade C)|
|Scale 4||Chief Manager (Grade D)|
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|