RBI Assistant Salary, Job Profile and Career growth
RBI Assistant is an exam conducted by Reserve Bank of India. RBI Assistant is the Apex Bank in India. RBI Assistant salary is a handsome salary along with some amazing perks as offered by Reserve Bank of India. The RBI Assistant salary differs as per the Bank location.
Every aspirant should know the details about RBI Assistant salary, RBI Assistant job profile and RBI Assistant career growth, which will create interest and help in the better preparation of the exam. So, here ambitiousbaba is providing all the details about the RBI Assistant salary, RBI Assistant job description, RBI Assistant career growth etc.
Check out the detailed RBI Assistant In-hand Salary, Job Profile, and Career growth and Promotion opportunities in the post below and resolve all your queries now!
RBI Assistant Salary
RBI Assistant Salary – Pay Scale:
RBI Assistant Salary and Perks
|DA on SP allow||Rs. 2545/-|
|Location + learning Allowance||Rs.3300/-|
|Contributory Pension Scheme||3500|
|Salary In Hand||(47645-3500)= 43000 to 45000 Approx|
facility Offered by RBI Assistant
Apart from the above-mentioned salary, a candidate after selection as an RBI Assistant is entitled to following perks of Reserve Bank of India:
- Housing Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Book Grant
- Cloth wash
- Allowance for furnishing of residence (as per eligibility)
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment/hospitalization (as per eligibility)
- Interest-free Festival Advance
- Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents)
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for
(ii) Education loan
(iii)Personal loan, etc.
- Working Days: They have to work only five days a week.
- Public Dealing: There is no public dealing involved, it may be needed to address the public grievances or information providing campaigns
RBI Assistant Career Growth
Once you join RBI even as an assistant, you will get multiple chances to get promoted to a higher level. All the candidates who wish to get promoted to the Officer level need to apply for the promotion test and appear for the examination as well. But before that one has to undergo their service period of a minimum of 2 years to become eligible for promotion to Officer Cadre.
Promotions are conducted at a period of every 2 years where Assistants also have the opportunity to be a part of it. There are two processes for an assistant to get promoted to a Grade A officer level:
- Normal process
- Merit basis process
(1) Normal process: The employee has to qualify written exam and on the basis of his experience and seniority in the services of a bank, he/she will be selected as an Officer.
(2) Merit basis process: Two-year service (minimum) as a clerk with a JAIIB and CAIIB diploma conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is must with graduate/post-graduate degree.
There are four scales in Officer cadre:
|Scale 1||Officer / Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Scale 2||Manager (Grade B)|
|Scale 3||Senior Manager (Grade C)|
|Scale 4||Chief Manager (Grade D)|
- RBI Assistant Salary (in hand) : RBI Assistant Job Profile and Career growth
- RBI Assistant Previous Year Cutoff
- RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 Memory Based Paper
- RBI Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- RBI assistant vs Bank PO: Which one is better
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|