RRB Clerk Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
- A train A moving with a speed of 80 m/s crosses another train B moving with speed of 65 m/s in same direction in 110/3 sec. At the same time, train A crosses a man sitting in one of the compartment of train B in 20 sec. Find ratio of length of train A and train B?
- There are 5 multiple choice questions in an examination. How many sequences of answers are possible, if the first three questions have 4 choices each and the next two have 6 choices each?
- Cost price of 4 pens is equals to selling price of 5 pencils and cost price of 8 pencils is equal to selling price of 3 pens then find the profit percentage on selling one pen and one pencils together if ratio of cost price of pen to pencil is 5 : 3.
- Fresh grapes contain 75% of water by weight while dried grapes contain 40% of pulp by weight. Find the weight of dry grapes obtained from 24 kg of fresh grapes?
(a) 10 kg
(b) 12 kg
(c) 15 kg
(d) 18 kg
(e) 20 kg
- Aman invested (X –1000) in scheme ‘A’ which offer 30% p.a at CI and Rs. (X + 1000) in scheme ‘B’ which offers 20% p.a. at SI. If he earns Rs. 5160 as interest after 2 years, then find the amount invested by him in scheme ‘B’ ?
Directions (6-10): What will come in the place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
- 1, ? , 112, 223, 371, 556
- 4, 9, 25, 49, ? , 169
- 4, 8, 24, 96, 480, ?
- 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, ?
- 8, 4, 4, ? , 12, 30
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|