Table of Contents
RRB clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. Find the probability of selecting a face card from a well shuffled pack of card given that 2 additional Joker card also counts as a face card.
2. The loss incurred on selling an article for Rs 270 is as much as the profit made after selling it at 10% profit. The CP of the article is :
(a) Rs 90
(b) Rs 110
(c) Rs 363
(d) Rs 300
(e) Rs. 400
3. A candidate scores 25% and fails by 30 marks, while another candidate who scores 50% marks, gets 20 marks more than the minimum required marks to pass the examination. Find the maximum marks for the examination.
4. A man had to cover a distance of 24 km. After walking for 1 hr. 40 min, he noticed that the distance covered by him was 5/7 of the remaining distance. The speed of the man (in km/hr) is
5. A can complete a work in 10 days, B in 12 days and C in 15 days. All three started to work together; but A had to leave the work after 2 days of the start and B had to leave 3 days before the completion of the work. How long did the work last?
(a) 7 days
(b) 8 days
(c) 10 days
(d) 12 days
(e) 5 days
Directions (6-10): Two equations I and II are given below in each question. You have to solve these equations and give answer.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|