RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
Directions (1-5): What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
1. 4, ? , 56, 120, 220, 364
2. 36, 72, ? , 36, 9, 18
3. 56, 272, ? , 361, 370, 378
4. 5, ? , 2067, 2411, 2537, 2565
5. 427, ? , 366, 73.2, 292.8, 97.6
6. If a truck reduces its speed by 24% then it will take 3 hours more than its usual time to cover a total distance of 380 km. Find the difference between truck’s reduced speed and its usual speed?
(a) 8.4 km/hr
(b) 7.2 km/hr
(c) 9.6 km/hr
(d) 8.8 km/hr
(e) 7.8 km/hr
7. Seven year ago, age of ‘A’ was 10 years more than half of his present age while ratio of age of ‘A’ four years ago to age of ‘B’ two year ago was 5 : 2. If ratio between age of B to age of C four year hence will be 3 : 2, then find difference between present ages of A and C ?
(a) 27 years
(b) 35 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 25 years
(e) 26 years
8. 3 bags, each contains 3 red and 3 white balls. Find the probability of selecting 2 white balls from the same bag?
9. A 240 meters long train passed a man in 12 secs. If train crossed a tunnel and a bridge in total 54 secs while length of bridge is 100/3% more than the length of tunnel then, find the length of bridge?
(a) 360 meters
(b) 300 meters
(c) 400 meters
(d) 460 meters
(e) 480 meters
10. Diameter of a circle is 28 cm and sum of circumference of that circle and area of a square is 257 sq. cm. Find the perimeter of square?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|