RRB PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz
Aspirants have a strong possibility of scoring well in the Reasoning Ability section if they practice quality questions on a regular basis. This section takes the least amount of time if the practice is done every day in a dedicated manner. In this article, we have come up with the RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz. This RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz is totally FREE. This RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz has important Reasoning Ability Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score. Aspirants must practice this RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz in order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams.
Directions (1–5): In each of the question below is given three or four statements followed by three or four conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
1. Statements: Some Months are Days.
Some Days are Week.
Some Week are Year.
Conclusions: I. Some Week are not Month.
II. Some Days are Year.
III. All Days are Year.
(a) Only I
(b) Only II
(c) All follows except I
(d) None follows
(e) All follows
2. Statements: No April is May.
Some May is not December.
All December are November.
Conclusions I. Some November are not May.
II. At least some November are May.
III. All April being December is a possibility.
(a) Only III
(b) Only I and III
(c) Only II
(d) Only II and III
(e) All follow
3. Statements: Some Juices are milk.
No white is a milk.
Some whites are Blue.
Conclusions: I. At least some Juice are not Blue.
II. No Blue are milk.
III. Some milks are Juice.
(a) Only III
(b) Only III and II
(c) I and II
(d) All follow
(e) None of these
4. Statements: All Pink are Red.
All Red are Green.
No Pink is Yellow.
Conclusions: I. Some Red are not Yellow.
II. Some Green are not Yellow.
III. All Yellow being red is a possibility.
(a) Only I and II
(b) Only II and III
(c) Only III and IV
(d) None of these
(e) All Follows
5. Statements: All Nike are Reebok.
Some Vans are Reebok.
Some Roadster are Puma.
No Puma is Reebok.
Conclusion: I. All vans being Nike is a possibility
II. Some Nikes being Reebok is a possibility.
III. All puma are vans.
IV. some vans are not Puma.
(a) None follows
(b) Only I and II
(c) Only I and IV
(d) Only III or IV
(e) None of the above
Direction (6-10): The following questions are based on the five three – digit numbers given below:
6. If 3 is added to the second digit of each of the numbers how many numbers thus formed will be divisible by three?
(e) None of these
7. If all the digits in each of the numbers are arranged in descending order within the number, which of the following will be the highest number in the new arrangement of numbers?
8. What will be the resultant number if the second digit of the second lowest number is divided by the third digit of the highest number?
9. If 3 is added to the first digit and 1 is added to the last digit of each of the numbers then which of the following numbers will be the second highest number?
10. If in each number the first and the third digits are interchanged then which will be the highest number?
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|