RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Given below pie chart show percentage distribution of accounts opened by five different banks under ‘Jan Dhan Yojana’. Read the data carefully and answer the question.
1. If difference between total accounts opened by SBI and Canara is 2.1 cr, then find total account opened by UBI?
(a) 2.15 cr
(b) 3.15 cr
(c) 3.25 cr
(d) 3.05 cr
(e) 3.75 cr
2. Find ratio between total accounts opened by SBI & BOI together to total accounts opened by Canara?
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 3 : 1
(c) 4 : 1
(d) 5 : 1
(e) 1 : 1
3. Total accounts opened by BOB is what percent more than total accounts opened by BOI?
4. If total accounts opened by UBI and BOI is 3.6 cr, then find difference between accounts opened by Canara and BOB?
(a) 0.64 cr
(b) 0.72 cr
(c) 0.56 cr
(d) 0.48 cr
(e) 0.42 cr
5. If total 24 cr accounts opened by all five bank then find average number of accounts opened by SBI and UBI?
(a) 5.6 cr
(b) 5.4 cr
(c) 5.2 cr
(d) 6.4 cr
(e) 7.2 cr
6. Manoj takes half the time to do a work as Aarush takes to complete the same work, while Venkatesh takes same time as Aarush & Manoj takes to complete the work together. Find in how many days Venkatesh will complete work together, if all three complete the work in 6 days?
(a) 8 days
(b) 12 days
(c) 6 days
(d) 9 days
(e) 18 days
7. A milkman has 28 liters of milk. Ratio between quantity of milk he sold to water added to remaining milk is 4 : 3 and by doing this, quantity of milk and water in the mixture becomes equal. Find quantity of water added by milkman?
(a) 12 ltr
(b) 10 ltr
(c) 16 ltr
(d) 14 ltr
(e) 18 ltr
8. A car travel between city A to B with the speed of 60 km/hr but in returning car lost speed by x km/hr and take 4/3 hr more time. If total distance between two cities is 240 km, then find the average speed of car in whole journey?
9. Age of Manoj is 2/3rd of age of Kunal and average age of Manoj, Kunal and Shantanu is 24 years. If Shantanu is 16 years younger than Kunal, then find the age of Manoj?
(a) 26 yrs
(b) 22 yrs
(c) 33 yrs
(d) 44 yrs
(e) 11 yrs
10. A five-letter word is formed by using first 8 letters of English alphabets. If only one vowel used in the word, then find the total number of ways to form the word without any repetition.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|