RRB PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on Reasoning Ability, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. So here we are providing you with the RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. This RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz. Candidates must practice this RRB PO Reasoning Ability Quiz to achieve a good score in the Reasoning Ability Section.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight persons namely P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W are sitting in two parallel rows containing 4 persons in each row in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In the 1st row S, Q, W, U are sitting and all of them are facing south. In the 2nd row P, T, R, V are sitting and all of them are facing north but not necessarily in the same order. In the given seating arrangement, each member sitting in a row faces another member of the other row.
S sits diagonally opposite to R. S does not face T. Only one person sits between R &V. U does not sit at any of the extreme end. V faces W. P sits 2nd left of T.
1. Four of the following are alike in a certain way, then which of the following does not follow the same pattern?
2. Who among the following faces R?
3. If R is related to U, in the same way T is related to W, then who among the following is related to P?
(a) No one
4. Who among the following sits to the immediate left of S?
(a) No one
5. How among the following sits to the immediate right to the one who faces R?
Direction (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. There are 8 letters N, R, T, U, A, K, B, P all of them are arranged to form a meaningful word. No letter is used more than once.
No vowel is next to T. B is at one of the extreme ends. Only two letters are between B and K. N is 2nd left to R and neither of them is next to B nor at any of the extreme end. U& P are next to each other but none of them is at any of the extreme end. T is not next to B and R. A is next to B. T is not to the left of N.
6. Which of the following letter is 2nd left to T, in the meaningful word so formed?
7. If the 1st, 2nd ,3rd ,5th 6th and 8th letter from the left end are taken, to form a meaningful word. Then which of the following letter is at extreme right? If no word is formed then your answer is X. If more than one word is formed then your answer is Z?
8. Four of the following are alike in a certain way, then which of the following does not follow the same pattern in the meaningful word so formed?
9. Which of the following letter is 3rd right to the letter which is 5th from the right end in the meaningful word so formed?
10. Which of the following is the meaningful word formed after rearrangement?
(a) No meaningful word is formed
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|