RRB Recruitment 2019: Ministerial And Isolated Categories Exam Pattern
ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of CEN for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted ONLINE to the Railway Recruitment Board of choice till 23.59hrs. of 16.04.2019.
- Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stenography Skill Test (SST)/ Translation Test (TT)/Performance Test (PT)/Teaching Skill Test (TST) (as applicable)
- Document verification and medical examination.
Computer Based Test (CBT) (For Posts except for CBT of Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English posts)
The Question Paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Multiple Choice questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks allotted|
|General Intelligence and
There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Computer Based Test (CBT) (For Posts of Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English posts)
|Part||Subject||No. Of Questions||Questions
(from – to)
|50||1 to 50||100||90 Minutes|
|II||Hindi or English
|50||51 to 100||100|
- All the candidates will have to attempt Part I & II (both the subjects) compulsorily.
- There shall be a single composite paper for both the subjects.
- Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the two subjects separately.
RRB Ministerial And Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
UR & OBC: Rs. 500/-
Out of this fee of Rs.500/-, an amount of Rs.400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class : Rs. 250/-
This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.