SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
1. A contractor undertakes to dig a canal 12 km long in 350 days and employs 45 men. After 200 days he finds that only 4.5 km of the canal has been completed. Find the number of extra men he must employ to finish the work in time.
(a) 45 men
(b) 55 men
(c) 65 men
(d) 75 men
(e) 50 men
2. The cost of 5 kg of apples is Rs 450. The cost of 12 dozen mangoes is Rs 4320 and the cost of 4 kg of oranges is Rs 240. What is the total cost of 8 kg of apples, 8 dozen of mangoes and 8 kg of oranges?
(a) Rs 4020
(b) Rs 4080
(c) Rs 4000
(d) Rs 4050
(e) Rs 5240
3. Ninad, Vikas and Manav enter into a partnership. Ninad invests some amount at the beginning. Vikas invests double the amount invested by Ninad after 6 months and Manav invests thrice the amount invested by Ninad after 8 months. They earn a profit of Rs. 45,000 at the end of the year. What is the Manav’s share in the profit?
(a) Rs. 25,000
(b) Rs. 15,000
(c) Rs. 12,000
(d) Rs. 9,000
(e) Rs. 10,000
4. A man deposited Rs. 3,90,300 into the account of his two sons such that they will get equal money at their 18th birthday. Their ages today are 15 years and 13 years. Rate of interest is 4% per annum. Find the money deposited in their account.
(a) Rs. 130100, Rs. 260200
(b) Rs. 202000, Rs. 188300
(c) Rs. 152000, Rs. 238300
(d) Rs. 202800, Rs. 187500
(e) Rs. 132800, Rs. 257500
5. 200 litres of a mixture contains milk and water in the ratio 17 : 3. After the addition of some more milk to it, the ratio of milk to water in the resulting mixture becomes 7 : 1 . The quantity of milk added to it was:
(a) 20 litres
(b) 40 litres
(c) 60 litres
(d) 80 litres
(e) 15 litres
Directions (6-10): What will come in the place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
6. 1, 24, 70, ?, 231, 346
7. 4, 10, 20, 34, ?, 74
8. ?, 216, 175, 132, 85, 32
9. 961, 841, 729, ?, 529, 441
10. 2, 11, 46, 141, 286, ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|