SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. Two friend Shantanu and Aarav enter into a business investing in ratio 3 : 5. Ratio of time period for the investment of Aarav and Shantanu is 2 : 3 and profit earned by Aarav is Rs. 450 more than Shantanu. If another friend Ashish had profit which is 40% of the total profit earned by both then find profit of Ashish?
(a) Rs. 3420
(b) Rs. 3240
(c) Rs. 3560
(d) Rs. 2800
(e) None of these
2. If the ratio of compound interest and principle for two years is 7 : 9 and the difference between CI and SI for same period is Rs 180. Then find the simple interest on same principle for three years at same rate?
(a) Rs. 1440
(b) Rs. 1620
(c) Rs. 1820
(d) Rs. 1280
(e) Rs. 1640
3. The ratio of height and radius of a cylinder is 2 : 5 and diameter of cylinder is equal to the diagonal of square whose area is 400 m². Then find the volume of cylinder (in m³).
4. A sack contains some red, blue and green color balls. The probability of selecting one red ball out of total balls is 8/15 and the probability of selecting one green ball out of total balls is 2/9. The number of blue colour balls in the sack is 11. Find probability of selecting one blue ball?
5. An article is sold at 40% discount on M.P. and ratio of C.P. to S.P. is 5 : 8 then what is the M.P. of article if the profit obtained on same article is Rs. 450.
(a) Rs. 1400
(b) Rs. 2400
(c) Rs. 1600
(d) Rs. 2200
(e) Rs. 2000
Directions (6-10): What approximate value will come in place of (?) in the following questions?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|