SBI PO Prelims 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite simple. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. Speed of Abhinav is 3/4th of speed of Roly. Abhinav takes 60 min. more than Roly to cover a distance of 48 km. If speed of Rahul is 250% more than speed of Abhinav, then find in what time Rahul will cover a distance of 840 km?
(a) 28 hr
(b) 24 hr
(c) 20 hr
(d) 16 hr
(e) 22 hr
2. In vessel X, mixture of water and wine is in the ratio of 3 : 4. 56 liters of mixture from vessel X is taken out and poured in another vessel Y which contains 48 liter of water only. If quantity of wine in vessel Y is one-fourth of the initial quantity of wine in vessel X then find the total quantity of mixture in vessel X ?
(a) 224 liters
(b) 216 liters
(c) 236 liters
(d) 232 liters
(e) 248 liters
3. The radius of a semicircle is equal to the radius of a sphere whose surface area is 616 cm² and height of a cylinder is 150% more than radius of semicircle and ratio of height to radius of cylinder is 5 : 1. Then find radius of cylinder? (in cm³)
4. An amount is invested at S.I. for three years at rate of 5% and S.I. received on that amount is Rs. 180. If the same amount is invested for two years at 10% C.I. for first year & R% C.I. for 2nd year & total C.I. received in two years is Rs. 318 then find value of R?
5. Vinit mark up the price of cycle by 20% and if he decreases his discount percent from 15% to 10% than the profit of Vinit is increased by Rs. 1800 then find how much profit/loss Vinit would have if he gives a discount of 25% on the marked price?
(a) Rs. 3200
(b) Rs. 2500
(c) Rs. 2700
(d) Rs. 4000
(e) Rs. 3000
Directions (6-10): Study the following bar graph and answer the questions that follow.
Given below is the bar graph which shows the number of students playing three different games in five colleges in year 2014.
NOTE- one student plays only one sport
6. If 100/9% of students playing Hockey of college L are females then, number of males playing Hockey from same college is what percent of average number of students playing Hockey from college M & O ?
7. If 100/7% of student playing Cricket of college N left playing cricket and started playing Football in same college then find the ratio of number of students playing football of college N and M together to the number of student playing Cricket of college K and N together?
(a) 3 : 2
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 1 : 1
(d) 1 : 3
(e) 2 : 1
8. Average no. of students playing Hockey of college K, L and O is how much more than average number of students playing football of college K, L & M ?
9. Total number of student playing Cricket of college L and M together are what percent more/less than total number of students playing Hockey of college K and M together?
10. If total number of students in college K in year 2015 is increased by 20% percent with respect to year 2014 and the ratio of student playing Football, Cricket and Hockey becomes 5 : 2 : 3 respectively then find the average number of students playing football in same college K in year 2014 and 2015 ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|