SBI PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on Reasoning Ability, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. So here we are providing you with the SBI PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. This SBI PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This SBI PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz. Candidates must practice this SBI PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz to achieve a good score in the Reasoning Ability Section.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow–
In a circus show, there are ten animals lion, cat, dog, horse, tiger, monkey, zebra, camel, elephant and panda are seated around a circle with equal distance. All animals are facing to the centre of the circle.
Elephant is third to the right of Horse, who is seated opposite to Cat. Lion is immediate to the left of Camel, who is not near to Dog or Elephant. Panda is second to the right of Tiger but not near to Dog or Cat. Monkey is second to the left of Zebra
1. Who is third to the right of Panda?
2. Who is opposite to Lion?
3. Who sits immediate left of Dog?
4. Which of the following pair of animals are sitting opposite to each other?
(a) Panda — Cat
(b) Elephant — Lion
(c) Monkey — Dog
(d) Tiger — Zebra
(e) Camel — Zebra
5. What is the position of Horse with respect to Dog?
(a) Fourth to the left
(b) Third to the left
(c) Second to the right
(d) Fourth to the right
(e) Third to the right
Directions (6-10): Question consists of five statements followed by five conclusions. Consider the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follow from the given statements using all statements together.
6. Statements: Some Pen are Book. All book are pencil. Some pencil are eraser. All eraser are white. Some white are Blue.
Conclusions: (a) Some pencil are pen.
(b) Some book is not white.
(c) Some pencil are white.
(d) All book being eraser is a possibility.
(e) All Blue being pencil is a possibility.
7. Statements: All sand are Brick. No brick is solid. All Solid is hard. Some Hard is Liquid. No Hard is Glass.
Conclusions: (a) All Glass being Brick is a possibility.
(b) All Liquid being sand is a possibility.
(c) Some Hard is not Brick.
(d) All Hard being Brick is a possibility.
(e) Some Liquid is not Glass.
8. Statements: Some Red is Blue. All Blue is Brown. Some Brown is Yellow. Some Yellow is white. All white is Black.
Conclusions: (a) Some Brown is red.
(b) All Yellow being Black is a possibility.
(c) Some Red is white.
(d) Some White being Blue is a possibility.
(e) Some Black are Yellow.
9. Statements: All boy are Girl. No Girl is bad. Some Bad is Good. All Good is Toy. Some Toy are Polyester.
Conclusions: (a) Some Boy is not Bad.
(b) All Girl being Toy is a possibility.
(c) All Toy being Bad is a possibility.
(d) All Good being girl is a possibility.
(e) All Polyester being Good is a possibility.
10. Statements: All Round is square. Some square is Rectangle. Some Rectangle is Triangle. No triangle is circle. Some circle is Rhombus.
Conclusions: (a) All Round being Triangle is a possibility.
(b) All Rhombus being Triangle is a possibility.
(c) Some Rhombus is not Triangle.
(d) Some Rectangle is not Circle.
(e) All Square being circle is a possibility.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|