SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
- A train overtakes two persons who are walking in the same direction to that of the train at 2 kmph and 4 kmph and passes them completely in 9 and 10 seconds respectively. What is the length of the train.
(a) 62 metre
(b) 54 metre
(c) 50 metre
(d) 55 metre
(e) 60 metre
- A and B entered into a partnership with capital in the ratio 4 : 5. After 3 months, A withdrew 1/4 of his capital and B withdraw 1/5 of his capital at the end of 4 months. At the end of 11 months, profit share of B was Rs. 1835 more than profit share of A. Then find the total profit of business.
(a) Rs. 10500
(b) Rs. 12845
(c) Rs. 16325
(d) Rs. 14000
(e) Rs. 14862
- A milkman adds 500 mℓ of water to each litre of milk in a container. He sells 30 ℓ of mixture from container and adds 10 litre milk in the remaining. The ratio of milk and water in the final mixture is 11 : 5. Find the initial quantity of milk in the container.
(b) 100 ℓ
(c) 160 ℓ
(d) 80 ℓ
(e) 125 ℓ
- Find number of ways in which words can be formed from ‘HONOUR’ such that three vowels never come together?
- The distance between point X and Y in a river is 80 km. Boat A could travel from point X to Y upstream and Y to X downstream in total 30 hours. Boat B could travel from point X to Y upstream and point Y to X downstream in total 9 hours. If the speed of boat B in still water is thrice of speed of boat A in still water, what is the speed of boat B? (speed of current is constant for both)
(a) 36 km/hr
(b) 18 km/hr
(c) 26 km/hr
(d) 40 km/hr
(e) 30 km/hr
- A container is filled with mixture of sodium, Potassium and chloride. Percentage of Potassium and Chloride are 40% and 25% respectively. If 20kg of mixture is taken out and 12kg of sodium and 15kg chloride is added to the container, then new ratio between sodium and chloride becomes 26 : 25. Find the initial quantity of mixture in the container ?
- Srikant scored 60% marks in five subjects together Hindi, Science, Mathematics, English and Sanskrit, where the maximum marks of each subject were 110. How many marks did Srikant scored in Science, if she scored 69 marks in hindi 72 marks in Sanskrit, 88 marks in Mathematics and 71 marks in English?
- If interest is charged half yearly then the difference of CI & SI in 1½ years is Rs. 7137. If rate of interest is 10% per annum. Then find the sum of CI earned on 2nd and 3rd half yearly.
(a) Rs. 539307
(b) Rs. 800000
(c) Rs. 427103
(d) Rs. 631208
(e) Rs. 100737
- Srinidhi speaks truth in 50% cases and Atharv speaks truth in 70% cases the probability that they will say the same thing while describing a single event is :
- Mansi purchases the milk at Rs. ‘y’ per litre and sells it at Rs. 2y per litre, she also mixes 2 litre water with every 6 litres of pure milk what is the profit percentage ?
(e) 120 %
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|