RRB Clerk Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
1. A and B sold two articles at 25% profit and 40% profit respectively. If total profit is Rs. 178 and the cost price of A is Rs 120 less than B. find the CP of B.
(e)None of these
2. ‘A’ is 25% more efficient than ‘B’, who can complete the work alone in 25 days. ‘A’ worked for first two days alone, then find in how many days remaining work will be completed if both worked together?
(a) 6 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 9 days
(d) 10 days
(e) 7 days
3. A milkman mixed 30 liters of water in 150 liters of milk and sold 30 liters of that mixture. After that he mixed milk and water in the ratio 5 : 6 so that quantity of milk becomes 150 liter. Then, find how much amount of water mixed by milkman after selling 30 liters of mixture?
(a) 45 liters
(b) 40 liters
(c) 35 liters
(d) 30 liters
(e) 25 liters
4. In a class 25% students got Munch, 100/3% of remaining got dairy milk and out of remaining, ratio between students who got Five stars to students who got Snickers is 5 : 3. If difference between number of student who got daily milk and students who got snickers is 15, then find total number of students in the class?
5. Speed of a car is 2/3 rd of speed of a train. If train coverd 1100 meter in 33 sec then, find the time in which car can cover 270 km?
Directions (6-10): What comes at the place of question mark(?) in the following number series:
6. 171, ? , 151, 140, 131, 120
7. 56, ? , 28, 7, 14, 3.5
8. 12, 156, ? , 135, 54, 118
9. 16, ? , 39, 121, 489, 2451
10. 117, 96, ? , 98, 113, 100
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|